Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
The peg board!!! It is funny b/c Emily is like the total opposite of the woman played in that movie!! Although I could picture Calleigh having a peg board somewhere in her apartment!! :lol:

Happy-Happy-Joy-Joy!

I'm gonna have to upload more of the weird pictures I have on my labtop and show them off.

Wasn't she in Friends? I remember something about Breast Milk...

Megan

Yes, her character was very strict in that movie an I think Emily is more of a...well different. You know she has great potential for being a mom. I never really thought of it but on Miami, when Calleigh yells(escpecially at Jake!), I could so picture her yelling at a kid like that! Then again Calleigh has this sweet side to her that comforts you. Like in that episode where she stayed around that orphan girl and last week's episode(wasn't it last week's?) she was talking to those kids so sweetly.

Yeah Calleigh tends to have that motherly ability to yell and hand out tasks to those around her. I love in season 3 and four whenever Eric and Ryan would fight she would always be like go to your own corners or talk it out with them like she is 'mom' of the office.

She as that protective personality that most mothers have. And she exhibits it by protecting and covering up for those around her. Remember she lied for Eric when he tested positive for pot, she covered for Ryan with the fake money, and has said she would take the fall for other things if they came out.

So she definately has the mothering instinct...and I think they have brought that out in her character more so this seaosn with the orphan kids from Throwing Heat and the ep Backstabbers.

Calleigh is just really sweet, and not just Calleigh, but Emily too. She seems very down to earth, and in her movies, especially Big Momma she just make me laugh.

I haven't seent the movie with Jorja ever,but Emily's expression is pricelless!! :lol:..
And in the other picture with the weather she is so nice! :D

xanessa said: Remember that episode Wannabe? When she was looking at the dead body in the dumpster the girls ID card was there and it looked like Calleigh.

I was wondering from wich season that epi was because i cant remeber it or i didnt see it yet. Stuppid me..

And your all so quick i cant keep my head above the water around here.. So the emily love is growing to quick for me, help im drowing in it.. And i miss so much, i dont pay enough attion on Emily i think.. argg.. *blushes and runs away from everyone, because she i al loser fan of emily*

Okay i have that season also so i have to watch it over again.. hihi but i like it to watch Calleigh for many times she is so adorble.. hihi and thanks for giving me a answer..

I have updated my sketch of Emily, but I haven't had time to post it yet, I'll post it sometyime this week, hopefully :D

Wow......... I will have to buy those epis with the "Mommy Calleigh" bits in them from Itunes :p When Cal gets to be boss for a day, I thought I was a little bit of it when she told Ryan to take Natalia with him to the scene? or was it just me? :lol:

Bullet_Girl, you mean that she acted like a mother while telling him that? In that case, maybe a little, I just found that funny:

Ryan: "You uh...you really want this to be your first act as a boss for the day?"
Calleigh: "It's my fifth. Get going."

LOL. Nathalie, don't feel a bad Emily fan for not seeing that scene. I can't remember it either, and even worse: I'm not even gonna check it! So if anyone's the bad fan here, it's me, not you ;)

Oh and Delkolover, you didn't offend me with your comment at all, I just thought I'd tell you not to do it too often, because like I said in my last post, we don't want a great ship debate here, now do we? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back