Re: 24 ~ *Possible Spoilers*

I think the whole Bauer clan is an interesting twist to this season.

Ok, I'll stop whining and bitching about Wayne as President. :lol: After all, he is David's brother. :D

------------------
GreenEyes.jpg

Keep on whining. He still hasn't won me over. I think it's the goatee thing. It's just not presidential. LOL

jazzfan said:
Keep on whining. He still hasn't won me over. I think it's the goatee thing. It's just not presidential. LOL

OMG I never noticed the gooatee? :eek: :eek:

As for whining, I'm sure there are a few who are saying to me "WPRMW, get over it already!" :lol: :lol:
I don't want to be annoying. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm wondering if we'll have an explosion in every hour? :lol: So far, we've seen 5. :D

------------------
TooHott.jpg

Season 6: ----- 11:00am - 12:00pm -----

I don't know who I hate more, Tom or Graem?? :mad: :mad: Believe it or not, even more than Fayed. :eek: At the moment. :lol:

Tom: How did he get where he's at? :confused: Even David didn't like him. I love what Karen said to his face "What are you smoking?" That was just too funny.
biglolsmiley.gif
Oh it figures, he couldn't handle Karen face-to-face, so he has someone else do his dirty work. What a wimp!!! :mad:

I just couldn't believe Karen gave in to that weasel. :( Why Karen???? Why? :eek: Hmmmmm I smell a mole. I secretly hope Jack kicks his behind. :devil:
Well, at least Karen will be back at CTU. I missed her there. She belongs there. :) Don't cha think? :D

Graem: Seriously, this idiot is Jack's brother. :eek: How sad? :( What the hell does he know about loyalty? Traitor!!!
Mad.gif
Jack should have tortured him much more. And just like the wimp mention above, he didn't have the balls to kill his own father and brother himself. I can't wait for Jack's pay back. :devil:

I felt really bad for Nadia. Poor gal, her own government can't trust her. :( That sucks!!! I thought it was very sweet of Milo to let Nadia use his login name. :)

*rubs hands* I can't wait to see how Houdini gets out of this mess. :D We know Our Hero always finds a way!
Brother or no brother, the dude is dead!!! :mad: You get him Jack!!!! :devil:

--------------------
S6Castbanner.jpg

I don't want to read what you guys have written, because I don't want to spoil myself, because SEASON 6 IS STARTING TONIGHT! WOOT! I seriously cannot wait :D :D

Total awesome episode.

I was kind of hoping that Jack and his brother would get into a 'mother loved you more' argument, but alas this is drama not comedy.

----- Season 6: 12:00pm - 1:00pm -----

Thank God I don't read spoilers because I didn't see the ending coming?? Whoa! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Before I get to the ending, my thoughts on tonight's ep:

For crying out loud Bill, don't you know how to use your speed dial? :rolleyes:

Chloe should have kept her mouth shut about Morris's brother. Thanks to her Morris left CTU and got kidnapped by McCarthy. :( It's all your fault Chloe. :mad:

So we had an evil President last season so it would only seem fitting to have and evil Vice Pres. Don't cha think? :lol: For the record, I like Powers Boothe. :D

In the past we've seen Jack torture people. But this one was sweet 'cause it involved his brother. :devil: I'm just glad Marilyn didn't give Jack a hard time.

He panic. Graem panic. What kind of lame excuse was that? :confused:
So he, was responsible for David, Tony (My Cubby Boy), and Michelle's death? :eek: I was a bit disappointed Jack didn't do more harm. Come on? He deserved it? :devil:
Jack let him off too easily.

And now the ending, My God! :eek: All this time I thought Phillip was a sweet old man. :eek: That wasn't the case. :eek: Since Jack couldn't finish the job, Dad did. Actually that part didn't surprise me, I just thought Phillip was innocent? Now that caught me off guard. :eek:
And Phillip is going to make it look like it's all CTU's fault. :eek: What a sweet twist to the Bauer story line, I like that! Smart guy. :D

What an hour!
clapsmiley.gif

Don't forget, next week is a 2 hour episode. Yay!!!!
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

Can you believe it, we are 1/4 through the season? :D

-------------------
S6Castbanner.jpg

I was a bit disappointed Jack didn't do more harm. Come on? He deserved it?
Jack let him off too easily.
I was hoping he would bite his neck. :devil:

I'm hoping Morris does a double cross on the nuke thing.

I'm looking forward to 2 hours of Jackness on Monday!
banana.gif
banana.gif

Hey, did you know Kiefer is on the cover of "Mens Vogue" magazine?
Nice article too. :D

---------------
VLife_KS.jpg

Why did they kill of Graem? :mad: I hate him, but I love Paul McCrane. I hope Jack will realise soon that his father might be worse than Graem was.

Interesting line about Morris. I didn't see it coming, good twist. CTU was becoming a bit boring.

And I really hope Karen will make it to LA and that she and Bill kick Lennox out of the White House.

Awesome episode!! I totally didn't see the ending coming...how can the guy who played Babe's master be so evil :p I can't wait for two hours next week!! I agree....I hope Jack figures out his father's motives and exposes him even if he is his father. That interrogation scene was one of my favorites ever...and Jack has done a lot of interrogating over the years it was almost heart wrenching in some parts....I am really starting to like Morris I just hope he doesn't become responsible for another nuke going off....what will the writers think up next...only three days left :D :D

-----Season 6: 1:00pm - 3:00pm -----

Hey 24 fans!
wave2smiley.gif

There is nothing sweeter than ending your Monday with 2 hours of Jackness. Right?
bigsmile3.gif

So Graem Bauer is officially dead. Thanks to Papa Bauer. :D Speaking of the dead, so is Darren McCarthy and his stupid blonde girlfriend. Why do they think the terrorist are going to just let them walk away? Serves her right for taking Morris to Fayed. :devil:
Poor Morris. Can you imagine someone putting a drill to your back?? :eek: Ouch!!!! :eek: :eek: A drill people? :eek:

The fire alarm was brilliant. Thanks to Jack. He not only saved Morris but disarmed the bomb.
clapsmiley.gif
My God, my hands would be shaking too if I had to stop it from exploding. :lol:

Jack felt a little weird being back at CTU. And it only took 7 hours.

Haha Tom didn't get his way and he wanted to quit and he would have, damn you Reed for talking him out of his resignation. :mad: So what exactly is Lennox and Reed up too? :confused: And even though Reed says VP Daniels isn't involved, I don't believe him. Something smells fishy. :)

At this point I am not comfortable with the POTUS and his VP. Noooo sir.
Nonono.gif
I am not comfortable with the two.
Nonono.gif

So, would you consider Phillip Bauer a terrorist? :eek: We are talking about Jack's father here?? Now I understand why he never stayed in contact with him the last 9 yrs.
Maybe it's just me, but, I'm having a hard time with James Cromwell playing the part of Jack's father. :rolleyes: I don't know why? I know a lot are making a big deal about his height and Kiefer. Any thoughts? :D
I got to admit he's doing a great job of playing the evil father. :devil: It's a nice twist this season.
clapsmiley.gif

I'm wondering if we'll see sparks between Jack and Marilyn. :p Only time will tell.

Back-to-back episodes are sooo sweet.
bigsmile3.gif

----------------------
24banner.jpg

That Rita chick just gave a new meaning to dumb blondes. Hey, Fayed wasn't even going to pay McCarthy imo, so what makes you think you can just waltz in and get 7 million?

Gray is dead. I think there is a Gray's anatomy joke there somewhere. ;)

Ok, so our man Jack is trying to diffuse a nuke. So, some agent walks in and gives the status of the wherabouts of Fayed. Now, Hello! Jack is trying to diffuse a nuke. Leave him alone. I'm surprised Jack didn't shoot him.

I was hoping Jack would actually burn down that apartment building. That would have gotten Fayed's attention.

Maybe it's just me, but, I'm having a hard time with James Cromwell playing the part of Jack's father. I don't know why? I know a lot are making a big deal about his height and Kiefer. Any thoughts?
This has been bugging me too. Both the boys were way shorter than dad. That's kinda weird.

Okay so ohehmgee I know I haven't really been on alot since 24 started up again cuz I've been grounded, but OMG I. Fucking. Love. Twenty. Four.

Haha, I just noticed in the post before me "Gray is dead. I think there is a Gray's anatomy joke there somewhere."
I love you jazzfan. You're my hero. <33

I adore Karen&Bill. I cannot wait until she gets to CTU. It's gunna rock.
Morris is eh...he gets on my nerves a bit, but I love him&Chloe together. I like Chloe, unlike most people.
And I cannot wait until Audrey comes back this season.
They say she is, but not for long.
It depresses me to think of what will happen between the 2 of them.
Which reminds me, I'm writing a new fic. It's a sequel to my other 24 story, and it's taking place after he gets back from China. I had to mess with the timeline a little bit though, cuz of some stuff. I'll post the link when I get the first chapter up if you guys wanna read it.

But anyways, I. Flipping. Love. Twenty. Four. Ahhhh<3333

Back