Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ How Can I Not Love You?~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucy said:
Random picture time...from 'Extreme'. :D

tn_hhextreme3.jpg

Ooh picy so pretty... I shall cap it, and probably screw it up.

Y: So do you want to come to my place tonight?
H: Are you asking me out?
Y: Yeah?
H: Alrighty, I'll see you at 9.

Oh lovely pic Luce . I love how they're in similar coloured clothes. Cute. Again my memory fails me and I can't remember what the ep was about. However, it's just what I would imagine they would do when their shift is over, long walks at the beach.

My fic update is up, check it out and give comments if you can

http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1090545

Watched re-run of part 1 of 'Nothing To Lose' last night not sure why network split it to two parts. I hope it means that it's the extended version and I finally get to see H/Y holding hands. :D I just loved the tension and stress on H's face when he watched Y get in the elevator with Suzie.

CathStokes said: Quote:

"Ooh picy so pretty... I shall cap it, and probably screw it up.

Y: So do you want to come to my place tonight?
H: Are you asking me out?
Y: Yeah?
H: Alrighty, I'll see you at 9. "

Cathstokes: I would alter your caps just a bit:

Y: Do you want to come over to my place tonight?
H: Are you asking me out.
Y: How did you ever get to be a CSI? No! I'm asking you IN!
H: Alrighty then! I'll see you at 9:00.

Snrk! Thanks for the lovely pic Luce. I think that's probably my favorite just behind the one where Y tends to H's owie boo boo'd hand. Don't remember this moment but now I have something to look forward to catching in the A&E reruns. Coming upon these moments now is like finding little treasures. "What would you do if you found a treasure?........"

Today I watched "Under suspicion" I felt so bad when Horatio said Yelina was with her family and that she was happy. C'mon H, how can she be happy when you're not near? :'(

Was there any other season 4 episode with reference to Yelina?

again great pic Lucy and cool captions guys ;)

Kit4na "Under suspicion" is the only one epi when someone mention Yelina name (two times in it as i remeber right). but for me more big excitedness we have in this thread after the last epi from S4 - 'One Of Our Own' when H say : We're going to Brazil. :D

So far in S5 we see Y hair in one flash-back in this week epi 'No Man's Land' hehe :devil: i so so much regret that they don`t show her face :( *sigh* why ohhh why...they are so so sweet with H in this scene from 'Blood Brothers' - we have H/Y shoulder by shoulder and this so sexy green H`s shirt ...

Pusher said:
So far in S5 we see Y hair in one flash-back in this week epi 'No Man's Land' hehe :devil: i so so much regret that they don`t show her face :( *sigh* why ohhh why...they are so so sweet with H in this scene from 'Blood Brothers' - we have H/Y shoulder by shoulder and this so sexy green H`s shirt ...
Did we get a 'Blood Brothers' flashback in 'No Man's Land'? I haven't watched it. If so, yay! :D I guess if Clavo was involved, it would explain the reference. Continuity - wow, I'm impressed! I will take this as a good sign. ;)

MD, here is the avatar you mentioned, made by the very talented ThumpyG42! :)

horatio_yelina22.jpg

Just thought I'd mention something I mentioned in the DC/H thread. We were talking about the possibility of H getting shot. So I thought H getting shot would be a great way to bring Yelina back. She's like his only family left. But of course he won't die.

Like you Luce I have not got to watch 'No Man's Land' yet too . Does it mention Yelina? I hope this is hope for more good news on SM/Y to return?

So while we all wait with bated breath, here's the link to my latest fic update. Nice job with the pics you posted there Pusher .

http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1083198&an=0&page=0#Post1083198

We were talking about the possibility of H getting shot.

i don`t know for such spoilers, we have only some silly speculation (hypothesis) in HC thread. after so much shooting (killed and wounded guys) in Miami this two last seasons, it`s will be a lot too much then i can take if H too is shoot. but i see ur point and yep that will be good way Y to come by his side again (or she to be wounded) ;) (this make me think for HnM fanfic)

have not got to watch 'No Man's Land' yet too . Does it mention Yelina?

no, no...that why till now i don`t have say anything for this flashback from 'Blood Brothers'. as Lucy say this is only reference/reminding for Clavo and H old case ;)

and this have to be the pic from this flashback :D do u agree with me guys, i can`t hear u :lol: so say we all !

196.jpg

i do hope soon we to have spoilers for possible Y return in S5, but...for now nothing. i even have write e-mail to Sofia Milos last week, day before Kit4na to ask did we know something news from her... as soon as i have replay will let u know guys ;)

Thank you Pusher

A few weeks ago when I heard the rumor that someone was going to get shot I was hoping it would be H because that indeed would be a great way to bring Y back into the game.

Second reason, they wouldn't kill him off :p

"No man's land" was the fourth episode from the fifth season that I watched. When the flashback came I was like "Okay there is Yelina's hair, now lets see her full." And when they didn't, I was a bit dissapointed. But it wasn't necessary to the story so no problem.

Meanwhile while I was typing this, It just crossed my mind that one season excists out of 24 episodes. That's 10 more but we STILL haven't had ANY new concerning SM so I'm slightly getting worried that she won't be back until season 6.

O well here's hoping to the best!

It certainly seems like such a long wait to hear any news. I'm also beginning to wonder if we will see Yelina again this season. I wish we had some vague idea about what the writers have in mind for her return - both timescale and plot wise.

Hrockz, thanks for keeping us informed about your Fan Fic! :D

I'm fairly sure she will be coming back. I feel it's not a question of if, but when. It is very frustrating having no news though. I think the only circumstances under which she wouldn't come back would be if Sofia no longer wanted to be involved with the show.

Lucy said:
I'm fairly sure she will be coming back. I feel it's not a question of if, but when... I think the only circumstances under which she wouldn't come back would be if Sofia no longer wanted to be involved with the show.

I agree with what you said Lucy . I sincerely hope she will want to come back. I guess if she remained good friends with the rest of the Miami cast she would want to return.

Yes was thinking too we are running out of eps in s5 so I'm thinking s6. Or maybe the last ep of s5, some cliffhanger thing.

Pusher do tell if you have anything from her. And thanks for the excellent screencaps you posted (coutersy of Lucy ) at my fic. Exactly what I had in mind. ;)
Thanks for the positive feedback so far in my fic you guys. I'll keep writing more soon.

I have also made a few enquiries about the return of Yelina. I will share any news I get too. There have been no updates about Sofia's current work projects for a couple of months, which is slightly odd. It could be that she is just taking a break of course. I have seen pictures of her at various events though.

Thanks from me too Pusher for posting those screencaps in the Fan Fic thread. Sorry that I haven't been around too much. This week has been way too busy. :( I will comment in the Fic thread a bit later. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back