Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
1CSIMfan from the sources I originally saw, Angell definetly appeared because Danny mentioned to Mac about her checking something out. I cant remember if it was evidence or a lead not sure, but she was supposed to be in it.

yay for the new spoiler thread!!!! :D

these spoilers sure are coming out thick n fast lately!!! Its only another week n one day til season 3 starts here in uk... and im already wishing we could be where you guys are! lol
i have to say, im glad lindsay is back quite quick. i guess we shall jus have to see how the whole Danny going to Montana thing pans out when it airs... i for one am excited, lol but hey. who knows!

If you all feel like that is Danny's character to be there for people, why are you so concerned? If you feel that is his character he could just be going to Montana to support her.

If you all feel like that is Danny's character to be there for people, why are you so concerned? If you feel that is his character he could just be going to Montana to support her.
It's in Danny's character, but context clues and precedence on the show don't make anybody confident that the writers included it for that reason. I think it's more that we can interpret it as being in-character, but doubt that was the writers' intent.

Ultimately, we're just a bunch of worry-warts. :p

This is truly soap-opera fluff, which is part of why I get so sick of hearing about it. Which yes, is my fault for reading this thread, but I don't watch the show for Danny, or D/L -- I watch it for the collection of all the characters.
As do I. But the discussion seems to get taken over by the romance stuff because, if you ask me, it's the most divisive part of the show. Plus, people rarely complain about great character development, and the conversation dies down quickly about good things.

Were there any spoilers about episode 18 that weren't about Danny and Lindsay?
Not much at this point. I went back and took a look. That's not to say the case isn't a big deal, just that spoilers aren't cooperating at this point.

The only case involves a suspicious death, and the method is very similar to an illusionist trick (is that how you say it? :confused:). The team has to figure out if a famous illusionist, who is doing some sort of big stunt on tv, is involved. Like paigeS said before, Flack and Hawkes appear to have a great little scene with banter back and forth.

There's not much beyond that at this point. Sorry.

It's in Danny's character to be there for people when it suits the writers. Flack is, ostensibly, Danny's best friend, but the last image with which we are left of him in S2 is him leaving Flack's bedside to...drive Lindsay home. What? Was there a cabbie strike? Was Lindsay suddenly stricken with polio and unable to walk to the subway? There was no reasonable explanation for Danny's seemingly callous behavior other than the writers needed him to be an ass to further the D/L arc.

And maybe Danny was there for Flack over the summer, but the writers haven't given us even a line to suggest it...

Danny is going to Montana? What the hell for? He doesn't even like Lindsay! God!

Seriously though, I have to say that I'm not at peace with this taste lately. Danny/Lindsay/Angell--whatever. Pick one, preferably the last one, for Danny to get cozy with and cut the crap. I'm SO over the forced relationship thing, which someone seems to not be putting very much effort into anymore, so why the hell even bother? :D

^ :lol: Are they gonna teach us how to milk a cow or make penne pesto pasta?

Seriously though, the idea of Danny heading down to Montana to find Lindsay is weird. Like, it doesn't even make sense to the basic fundmentals of the show. I'm not trying to pick on the ship but if Flack went after Stella (or Danny) it would still be weird, if that makes sense. Basically the thought of any character chasing down another one is odd.

Okay so clearly this is not a Danny/Lindsay loving moment in time for y'all...so I have a feeling that being the D/L fan that I am I should probably not hang out in here, but I gotta say...I love that Danny is going to Montana and I think it totally makes sense as to why...doesn't seem odd or forced to me! I love the idea...totally. :D

Heh, maybe the 'new chapter' in L's life is that she decides to stay in Montana because now the guy is behind bars, she feels safe there.

I'm not trying to pick on the ship but if Flack went after Stella (or Danny) it would still be weird, if that makes sense. Basically the thought of any character chasing down another one is odd.

Could seem weird because it's never been done on the show before or any of the CSIs if I remember, correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back