Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got a new spoiler called 7 season 17 episode, "Fallen Idol or something." I read it over at YTDAW.

Good new Warrick's fan, Warrick is off the market. I take it Warrick and Tina are getting divorce.

NicknGrissom said:
Good new Warrick's fan, Warrick is off the market. I take it Warrick and Tina are getting divorce.

Best news in the last one and a half seasons.

Anyway, WhoIsKeppler.com uploaded new videos from Redrum. All the people who said Catherine is a shady, powerhungry person should go check it out. ;) And be disappointed.

Okay, I watched the new clip around the breakfast table, and I am trying to figure this out: Where the heck is Eckley? Isn't he is the chain of command on this stuff?

Anyway, there is much potential here for characters to blow up. The short lifespan of Keppler is likely because this little reverse sting doesn't exactly pan out right, and he likely ends up eating it in the end.

I also get a weird feeling that this one might drag Catherine down a notch or two... you know the boss ain't going to take the heat.

I do feel better about the situation after watching the Reverse Forensics clip. They make it clear that Cath didn't decide to do this, the sheriff (I think that's him at the table) decided it for her.

So this time, the young turks will be basing Cath's actions that they don't have a full understanding of on her past actions, and this time they are the ones in the wrong.

NicknGrissom said: Good new Warrick's fan, Warrick is off the market. I take it Warrick and Tina are getting divorce.
First let me just say, I am not saying this too be or sound mean in anyway, but I am not sure whether or not "off the market" was a misprint?

See "off the market" means no longer available. "On the market" means he is available, which is what I believe you were saying. -- I only wanted to clear up any confusion on this. ;)

You not sound mean. I'm sorry I got you confused. I read over at YTDAW, it said, "Warrick is available, not officially...yet." He will be soon. You know Divorce does take a while, I don't know how long it take to get a divorce.

i watched the new clips and i liked the last sentence catherine said : i'll remember!...i almost cried! she doesn't wanna deceive her teammates but she has to...i can't believe it

Just because Catherine doesn't go along with Keppler's idea real willingly doesn't mean that the team doesn't have a right to be angry with her. Nick and Warrick (if I remember the spoilers right) have to go process this fake crime scene. The last fake crime scene was essentially in Grave Danger and it was set up just just to kidnap a CSI.

Catherine is supposed to be more politic than Grissom, but I think that Grissom would have fought the sheriff more than Catherine did. She is the acting suppervisor of the shift and she seems to be going along rather meekly with Keppler's ideas.

Susan

Well if your boss tells you that you need to do it, then you do it. That's part of being politic. Grissom would fight more than Catherine does, but then again, Catherine is not Grissom. And let's see, she's actually quite loyal to the team while facing the under sheriff. She not only doesn't want to do it but also tells the under sheriff and Keppler that the others are smart and won't be deceived.

It's only natural that the younger CSIs get upset with Catherine since they must feel betrayed after finding out they have been deceived. They are definitely not to blame. What I find most interesting is actually fans' responses towards Catherine after that "new team" clip was posted. She was seen as a total bi*ch that kisses Keppler's a$$ and lies to her partners. And now with the new clip posted, people are giving excuses for their earlier bashing.

Does anybody know if there is a way to watch next weeks episode? cause I can't wait that long and I might not be home.. so I don't want to miss ANYTHING!

Just by asking this question I may be contradicting what I said earlier, so just take it as a totally seperate question and not part of my previous post.

Why isn't Ecklie included in that conversation? He is the lab director and he is directly in charge of Catherine and the team. He should be the one to go to the Sheriff, not Catherine and Keppler. That would save Catherine from being in trouble with the team (after all they already don't really like Ecklie).

Susan

NicknGrissom said:
You not sound mean. I'm sorry I got you confused. I read over at YTDAW, it said, "Warrick is available, not officially...yet." He will be soon. You know Divorce does take a while, I don't know how long it take to get a divorce.
Thank you. okay see that makes more sense with what you were saying, when it came to the market. Thanks.

Hey Guys lets remember what we say about spoilers they are a guide to what might happen but not necessairly what will happen. I feel the need to put this reminder in occassionally. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back