"Leaving Las Vegas" Discussion **Spoilers**

I about died at the end.

Not as action packed as the normal episode but still a good ep.

Wondering what Cathrine was thinking giving that creep a peep show?? I mean really, is that even ethical?

I absolutely LOVED it. Great from beginning to end. One of the best epis of the season so far IMO.

The hug scene was so funny. Grissom's look was priceless :lol:

As for Sara and Grissom's goodbye scene it was just perfect. Just as it should have been.

I'll miss Grissom so much :( :(

Did anyone else get the feeling that this episode was Catherine's Jackpot? I caught a lot of similarities between the two episodes, but there were enough differences - including the reappearance of Novack - to keep it interesting.

since i just finished watching 5 minutes ago, i am at a lack for words. i will come up with something intelligent to sat later.
but MCSK...intriguing.
HOGIE
all and all GREAT EP.
really i do have a deep opinion on it, i just am still processing it.

I really, really wanted this ep to be my favorite of the season, but it was just okay for me. I mean the case was okay, but it wasn't all that interesting. I thought the interaction between the different characters was much more interesting. Like someone else posted earlier, the convo between Nick and Catherine in the car was nice. I was glad to see them having a regular convo about something besides work. I thought Nick hugging Grissom was one of the sweetest things ever! The look on Grissoms face was priceless. He had the same look on his face at the end of season 3, when Catherine showed up at the hospital and hugged him.
William Petersen was absolutely amazing! He says more with a look than most actors say with a mouthfull of dialogue.
I missed Brass, though. I'm psyched that the miniature crime scene storyline is still going. I can't wait for Grissom to get back to find that box.

Ok so as you know I'm in the Uk, but I'm about to watch clips of it from grissomsararomance. From what I've read it seems in general to have been a good episode. I so can't wait till I can see it properly!!!!!!!!!!!!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . after a couple of hours . . . .

I've now just watched the clips. Some were sad and some were hillarious at the same time. I like the talk with Hodges at the beginning and the Nick hug. Also I liked the I'll miss you to Sara. I can't wait till he's back though.

All I want to say is everybody is talking about the same things, over and over again. I really wanna know what's going on with the whole miniature killer coming back again.

I thought it was Keppler coming in to put his stuff on the desk when they had his face shadowed and all. And then they took 30 seconds to zoom in on Grissom's name and into the box to show a Newspaper that says 'ANOTHER BODY FOUND!' with the dolls face on it.

Anyone have any thoughts about it?

I'm thinking (hopefully, not true) that the only reason why a newspaper would be pinned somewhere would be CSI or the police department. :rolleyes:

I have to say I feel for Sara. I was so thrilled at the end of "Way to Go" when it was finally revealed to the audience that they hooked up, but then after that it seemed like their relationship was no different, except for the occasional "No dear" or an exchange of snarky comments. Frankly I was hoping for something more from GSR. The moment at the end of "Leaving Las Vegas" was appropriate for how GSR has been going, but at the same time for me it was heartbreaking--I want to see Sara happy in a relationship. She had Hank cheat on her and then had to fight for a relationship with Grissom that didn't seem much like a relationship at all--at least as far as I can see. I'm personally hoping that Greg will step in, cuz he always seems to make her smile, but that's just me.
Not to beat the dead horse of Catherine's strip tease but I agree with those who felt it was unprofessional. I kept waiting for a guard to break in and see what she was up to. Liked how she gave Novak the heads up about Guffey possibly needed a lawyer and the comment about second chances.
Was glad to see the scene about Greg's civil hearing--I was beginning to think the writers had forgotten about it. I'm looking forward to seeing how this will play out. Would have liked more Greg.
Loved the Nick/Catherine scene in the truck--the whole "Grissom's got a girlfriend" discussion.

This must be the best episode of the season sofar. I just loved it. I'm curious whether Grissom's package at the end will remain unopened until he gets back. I just knew the case wasn't over yet; the previous ending was just horrible.

I was wondering, can someone please, send me a link from where i can download the epi? (you know, from torrents or emule) you can send me a PM, i dont wanna get any troubles in here.
I'd appreciate it :) thanks!

GrissomFREAK said:

As for Sara and Grissom's goodbye scene it was just perfect. Just as it should have been.

Totally agreed GrissomFREAK

That's what I meant to say, it just didnt' come out that way :eek:

and I think I purposely left out the Cath unbuttoning her shirt scene from my mind
I told my husband that ..."my eyes are burning" I can't watch her do that... :eek: WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE THINKING??

and Nicky's hug on Grissom, absolutely adorable
he is so cute :D

and did anyone else get the idea that everyone knew he was leaving an no one seemed all that upset about it.
I guess TPTB wanted it that way... not 'too overdone'

I liked that aspect of it...

Overall a good episode.......

vegaslights said:
So did anyone actually cry? :p
No way. Not me.
2.gif

hhunter said:
GrissomFREAK said:

Totally agreed GrissomFREAK

That's what I meant to say, it just didnt' come out that way :eek:

and I think I purposely left out the Cath unbuttoning her shirt scene from my mind
I told my husband that ..."my eyes are burning" I can't watch her do that... :eek: WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE THINKING??

and Nicky's hug on Grissom, absolutely adorable
he is so cute :D

and did anyone else get the idea that everyone knew he was leaving an no one seemed all that upset about it.
I guess TPTB wanted it that way... not 'too overdone'

I liked that aspect of it...

Overall a good episode.......

I had the idea. I think he gave Catherine, like, 24 hour notice [something about her being in charge next shift]. Hodges was the only one who knew for sure [he saw the request for leave on Ecklie's desk]. Warrick learned from Hodges, I'm guessing Warrick told Nick and so on down the line. Typical Grissom though. No cake in the break room :)

I liked Grissom and Sara's final scene because it was awkward -the word I was looking for last night, just as it should have been :D

Back