Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil<3Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In A Tub!

Thanks Hottie_Cath! :)I'm now 15. I can DRIVE!! Watch out!!! LOL.

Ahhh. I watched the promo, kinda. Picture kept messing up, but the sound was perfect. I heard Gil say, 'I'll miss you,' at the end of it.

Any idea who he say it to?

My bet is on Catherine.

I like it as Gilbert and Cathy. It's cute.

Happy Birthday Ted9999_GCR

After looking at the promos, that picture looks like she's in the suspect's house. That being said, it still doesn't mean we won't get some sort of GC moment, mention or interaction. Catherine has to find out about Grissom leaving somehow.

Of course I'm hoping for a couple of C/G scenes in Leaving Las Vegas, but I'm really not expecting any. LOL. See, I'm expecting the worst, AGAIN. :lol: However, I definitely can't wait to see Catherine v.s. Adam Novak again. Hehe.

Happy Birthday Ted9999. I hope you had a wonderful day. ;)

Oh yeah, Catherine vs Adam Novak. That should be so awesome.

Also, I believe Lindsey is listed in this episode. I wonder if she'll have something to do with Adam Novak, or it will be completely removed from that.

But even if we don't get any GC scenes, at least we'll know that somehow she had to find out. And oh what a mind could do with that idea!

Leaving Las Vegas wouldn't be right without a gc moment, especially if Adam Novak is thrown in. Gil needs to have a little confrontation with Adam. It's tradition. Remember in Weeping Willows how Gil was so short with Adam after he found out about him and Cath.

And I hope Lindsey is in this ep. I like watching interations between Catherine and her daughter.

lol. I just thought of something. Wasn't it the Grillows fans who were petitioning for the return of Adam Novak?

It's ok guys. You can change the thread title in the post if you want to. I just wasn't sure if it got changed by accident or if somebody meant to do it. So, if you want to, you can change it back to the Gilbert & Cathy. I loved when "cement guy" did that. Just like they were old friends.

Something like: Hi Jim, Cathy and I were just ???, Will Gilbert be stopping by? **I know that's not accurate but I loved it** Catherine cracking up at the beginning was just too much. I was laughing right along with her. I really liked that episode.

1CSIMfan join the Gil&Cathy fanclub, c'mon :D

Guys, I haven't been in here for a while and you change the tite thread? LOL after that scene I wrote "Our title should feature Gil and Cathy" somehow. See? I'm psychic.
Fra sees all. Fra knows all.

BTW, about LLV... Can't look forward to the ep, because it's a MUST. But on the other hand I'm kinda scaed because if on season 3 I'd have been sure we would get GC ( A LOT )..Now I'm ot that sure. O_O
I'm on the pessimistic side on this, with E.
I certainly hope the writers have thought about the CG dynamics in this ep, because if they haven't, it's a shame.

Re:Gil<3Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In A Tub!

Thanks modie! Well, we'll work on it.. we will get Gilbert and Cathy once we get to the next thread, lol. :D

At first when I thought that the background on Cath's scene in the promo was Gil's office I was kind of relieved.. Gil telling Cath he will go for a sabbatical is the most rational thing for him to do.. but eep! when I realized Cath's background doesn't look like Gil's office at all I jumped to Erica's side, xD

lol. I just thought of something. Wasn't it the Grillows fans who were petitioning for the return of Adam Novak?
Yep! Well the grillows wanted Adam Novak+more jealous!Gil though.

YAY! We wanted our Adam Novak and we got him. Hopefully he'll bring Jealous Gil with him :D

And thanks 1CSIMFan. Come aboard the Cathy and Gilbert ship. It's fun :D

Thanks for the invite. I love reading this thread. Grissom & Cath are great together. I just stay so busy it's hard to get a chance to post much. I'll try to get in here and post more often.

YAY! We have another GC shipper! *throws confetti*

I don't know where the welcome baskets are kept, but I bet someone will give you one soon :D

YAY for more shippers! :D 1CSIMFan....you're a cool mod along with cofi...you guys are the coolest mods EVER. :lol:

Happy Belated to Ted9999!

Wha? There was a petition? I had no idea. But then again, I have no idea about tons of things. :D

Oh...I meant to tell you guys that I won't be around for a few days. Have a great time and Happy New Year everyone. ;)

EricaSJ said:
Wha? There was a petition? I had no idea. But then again, I have no idea about tons of things. :D

Oh...I meant to tell you guys that I won't be around for a few days. Have a great time and Happy New Year everyone. ;)

Well hmm, I don't know if G and C will allow that :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back