Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you Kristy, I will wait and see CSI come back. They don't alway going to show it, unless they cut it out.

Adzix said:
hey all!

i'm alive!

and i'm back at home, yeepee. ya know what's the weirdest thing? when i speak Polish people say i have an American accent. what it means is that right now i cannot speak any language without a foreign accent.

:D Well, glad you arrived safe.. so your plane didn't crash? :eek:and an American accent eh :lol: cute.. have fun.. enjoy your family and friends... and faith is the "key" on the kiss.. P-L-E-A-S-E :p

CRATE AND BURIAL

Is this in the US TV Guide? Does that mean they posted some pro-GSR letters in the current issue? Is that the one with the new Jorja and Billy picture as well? Well if it is, that's news I was kind of expecting. I'm not saying I WANT angst, but we're overdue for it. They've been kind of flirting with negativity for a little bit now, but mostly Sara's still been flirty and Grissom's looking like he's taking it a bit in stride, but who knows?

Turtlebaby said:I'm YoBling/GSR shipper...a double perv. Throw The Love in there - and I'm a slash triple perv. :devil:
I am not only the smut queen, I invented the not-quite-caught-on-yet totally awesome Grissom-Sara-Greg threesome. That plus GSR plus YoBling plus mild Sandles equals... ummm... I think Grissomplushie can put it into words better than I can.
GP: Hot damn, that's a pervert.
Well said.
Now, we've been good little Gutterfly's this year haven't we? Don't we deserve an up against the desk five full minute geek makeout scene?
Or you know, at LEAST a full 1...2...3...4... second full lip kiss?
I do think so. Oh I think I would just die of happiness!
I still think they should start LLV off by interrupting the pair of them in a... oh, what's the word... an "intimate" situation. :lol: :devil:

Yes, Sarahvma, it in the USA. Someone in Las Vegas wrote a nice letter about Grissom and Sara in the tv guide. I'd love to scanner for you to read it but I don't have the scanner.

Unless you want me to write it down on here but I can't because Mod. will come in here and said, That is a No, No.
Maybe I can go look for in the TVguide.com

Well, glad you arrived safe.. so your plane didn't crash? and an American accent eh cute.. have fun.. enjoy your family and friends... and faith is the "key" on the kiss.. P-L-E-A-S-E
thank you des <3 i'm already enjoying it. and i think the accent is slightly passing to its normal state too ;)

i see a whole bunch of spoilers, and my complete obliviousness makes me happy. thank you guys for keeping the talk entirely in the boxes, much love.

i was thinking today (while on a walk with my dog, YAY) and i came up with an idea. when we see introverted characters on TV, in movies or books, there is usualy one motive that repeats itself quite often. the "good friend from the past" theme, who is the only person allowed to use some sort of a funny nickname when he regards the introverted character, he is his buddy, and the character is more sociable, open and behaves almost like a completely normal person only around this one friend.

i was thinking that maybe Grissom had a friend like this from the past and it would be so great if he showed up. he would very quickly notice Sara, make Grissom loosen up, talk about old times, and maybe for the first time we would see our couple behaving like a couple in front of another person. and of course Sara would get to know a lot of things (stupid things, lol) Grissom did when he was younger or in college. this would show Grissom in a different, more "human" light, that he actually HAS some friends, if he wants to.

That would be very interesting. We could have his old college roommate or someone stop by. His old college roommate would naturally be hot.
Oooh, or how about Heather? Evidently (hehe) she reads him like Ender's Game. We could see Grissom and Sara just not being nervous to show off their couple-ness. Heather would be mad jealous, of course, but, you know. Canon. :lol:

I bought the TV Guide on Friday and I didn't see anything in there. Is there a new one?

I think the TV Guide distribution is different in different areas. But also, some people subscribe to it, so I think they get their copies earlier.

I, too, would love to add this new spoiler to the list of growing angst warnings for GSR, but to be honest, CM has cried wolf one too many times. Remember when Sara was supposed to walk in on Sofia and Grissom during an intimate moment? He was intimately removing her from his office. So... if it were Naren Shankar, sure. Naren doesn't seem to give out a ton of misleading spoilers. I think that CM knows that right now people are unhappy with GSR, so if she says "Angst" they might come running. It's a ratings game for her, like it's always been. I don't mean to be overly harsh to CM, but she's the producer and that's what her game is supposed to be. I just think she does it a little too often. Anyway - my take on it is this: your boyfriend is leaving town for a month because he's too stressed out. He's never done this before, and now he's dating you and it happens. Even if he spends hours convincing her it's NOT about her, Sara will assume it has to be partially about her. No matter HOW Grissom leaves Sara, it's bound to be slightly disappointing for her. At the very least, she'll be sad to see him leave for a month. So I'll withhold angst until I see the episode. On top of that? Grissom obviously isn't mad AT Sara, because he's the one sending HER a gift at the end of the episode. Not the other way around. Which would suggest that Sara became upset with him. Possibly for not telling her, which would be understandable, however if that's the case... I'd find it pretty hard to support GSR while he's gone. Present or no, considering how close they've been all year, that would be rather ridiculous

I just got the new TV guide. :eek: It is a double issue.
It made me depressed. :confused: :( It said that Grissoms departure is going to put a strain on their relationship, but that in a later episode he is going to send her a gift to try to smooth things over. It also gave me the feeling that WP won't be back after season 7. :( It says Grissom is feels that his team are now his equals and that he is no longer needed and he is passing the torch to Warrick. He is handing the team over to Warrick while he is away on sabatical, but it gave me the impression that after this season it will be permanent. :( Did not like what I read and don't have a good feeling about January 4th's upcoming episode. :mad: Ticks me off that one week TV Guide poses them as a cute happy couple and then next week it's all DOOM and GLOOM! :mad:

Edited to add spoiler box.

Thanks so much for posting, and I'm happy for the spoilers, but we have to put them in the black boxes you see above so that the non-spoiled people don't read them!

hope it's not a ring. "Honey, I'm leaving because everything in my life is so stressful" is not exactly the best time for a marriage proposal.

*dusts self off*

Jeez, it's been ages since I've had time to come in here. Been busy counting all Richard Branson's money - and it being Christmas there's a whole hell of a lot more of it. Just wish some of it were coming my way. *sigh* anyhoo...

Tee hee, just kidding. I just said that to annoy TS :p CM's about as reliable with spoilers as Virgin is at giving me a Christmas bonus :rolleyes: I'm still down with the whole evil "TPTB will never let us in on what Grissom sends Sara because they like to torture us" plot. But who knows. It could be a plant. It could be a plane ticket (oh please, goddess, let it be a plane ticket *begs*) The main thing is Grissom is making an effort to make amends with Sara, and that is helping to keep the DoooooooooooooooM from my door, for the time being, anyhow.

Booooo to the evil Mr. Branson, but anyway... the part that really gets me about the spoiler is that it sounds like they're cutting ALL of our GSR. She said we don't even find out what Grissom is making up for until he sends the gift, which is after Leaving Las Vegas. Chances are that means it'll be in the note. But that also means we probably won't see a proper conversation between them, which really blows.

oh my goddddd thank for spoilers guys...........what can i say...ohhhhh my godddddd
i just can't belive he don't tell her about break,oooooooohhhhhhh my godddddd imagine her suprise.....gosh, that gift have to be really good and need a letter with explanations.I know Grissom is Grissom but not tell her sound weird for me..i really hope this not happen....i prefer she upset cos situation and not about he don't tell...and the whole say goodbye for ppl i love...where stay in middle of this? :(

NicknGrissom said:
Yes, Sarahvma, it in the USA. Someone in Las Vegas wrote a nice letter about Grissom and Sara in the tv guide. I'd love to scanner for you to read it but I don't have the scanner.

Unless you want me to write it down on here but I can't because Mod. will come in here and said, That is a No, No.
Maybe I can go look for in the TVguide.com

OMG..WHOO-HOO-HOO-- and that person is ME ;)I just picked up my mail.. and couldn't believe they printed MY letter.. I've been showing it to everybody :D.. with some hesitant look's,^^^^ :rolleyes: non GSR fans... but I know you'll all be thrilled for me
congrat.gif
cheer.gif
it said and by the way, they totally changed the wording..but that's OK.. I never said. I wouldn't be watching.. I'm going through all my old e-mails, trying to find the exact letter.. but so far to no avail.. it's probably deleted :(

I love that the CSI writers finally put Sara and Grissom together. They have such strong chemistry and always have. If it were any other way, I wouldn't be watching..Adrienne Cluque..Las Vegas that's me..aren't you all proud of me?.. wow, from all the letters they get, they selected mine :D Hip-Hip Hooray.. I'm so stoked :lol:

This is the Dec.25--Jan 4 issue ;)some GSR news as well.. about his sabbatical

This is another letter that was also posted right above mine..

Stop your bellyaching about small snippets or glimpses we get into Sara and Grissom's relationship!! They are together--get over it!! Tabitha Lee, Pittsburgh, PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back