Grey's Anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThisIsMe said:
csikicksurass said:
Katherine Heigl really deserves it though.
I agree- she was fantastic in the last two episodes of the season. Seriously, that last scene with her talking about Denny and crying on the hospital bed with all the other interns around is heartbreaking!!

That is so true, when that episode came i wasn't a fan of Greys (yet) but my sister made me watch that episode and i was nearly in tears and i even asked "Is that the Izzie character"

Katherine really deserves it. She ought to be proud!

Grey's Anatomy has had an amazing run with nearly every episode being brilliant but the last couple of episodes seem to be slipping in my opinion.

YAY!!!! I am so excited about all of the nominees this year!! Katherine Heigl does deserve the nomination as do the others!

I hope that after the hiatus they come back with some great episodes!

Katherine Heigl deserves it indeed! I loved her in s2's season finale. :)

But like csikicksurass, I think Kate Walsh deserved a nomination too.

^Addison fan among us! *winks at Roosy* Maybe she wasn't nominated this time because she doesn't have that much screen time.

Grey's Hero? Good topic, mine would have to be either Bailey or Alex.

Bailey- This woman definately knows how to hold her own. She is tough when she needs to be, and affectionate as well. She is the vision of wisdom in the hospital, because even the Cheif made some mistakes. I think she should be the next Cheif, she definately diserves it.

Alex- Alex is just a sweetheart all around. He can sometimes be harsh, but I think his actions and words can be described as tough love. The scene where Denny died was I think Alex's most memorable moment. He really truly cares about Izzie, and he's really a great doctor. He tells it like it is, but offers a solution, or guidence. I really hope he goes into OYB/GYN, but that's in the future, McSteamy is too much of an ass for Alex to stay under his wing. He has two very good hands and he should be using them.

:D

Does anyone no what day Grey's comes back?!
I am missing it :(
How am i living without T.R Knight? Aka Georgie. I miss him.

Hey guys...is anyone else curious to see if Izzie's daughter will come back this season?

Please email Ausiello and ask that question, I really want to know!

I think she will or they might be saving that up for next season so as not to have too many major Izzie storylines that close together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back