Grey's Anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a point last season where Derek and Burke were battling it out informally to become the next chief should Richard resign. Derek had the lead by a nose (pun intended) but we see now that they decided on Burke. I agree - a fitting punishment to him would be to have that chance removed and watch it go to someone who deserves it more - like Bailey ;)

Springmoon, I couldn't agree more with your entire post! I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way!

I really liked the ending in the elevator. So glad that Berke let him check out his arm, i might not like Derek alot but he is the best doctor. Plus when Cristina walked into the elevator.

Wow guys thanks for your opinions. :D
I missed that ep and didn't record it either.
cryingsmiley.gif

I'm just so busy with the holidays and all. :)

I'm going to enjoy the Holiday break from my fave shows. :D

-------------
dreamybanner-1.jpg

Hi there, just noticed this thread. I´m a big GA-supporter. My favie-chara is Izzy, so I decided to say hello here.

Gonna join your discussions from now on. :)

I was very happy that they were able to sustain the quality of the show over the second season. The whole storyline with Izzy and Denny was pretty interesting and the season ending episode was... well, wait till you see it. Teh Awesomeness.

Detective_Burn said:
In Germany they show season 2 at the moment.
Yeah, same here. I just seen 2x12. I've seen 5 eps so far. First time I saw it, I was like: "WTF? This seriously beats CSI?" Then I had to admit that sometimes the personal part does. I've seen an ep from season 3, I think it was 3x08. Well, I should not say I'm happy to see Addy and Derek devorced, but I never liked'em together. But it was sad to see Addison throws the wedding rings into the sea.

Oh, uhm. I´m only in the middle of season 2. So, good to know some omens for future. This raises tension. :)

My 2nd fav is Dr. Shepard. Do you think he and Meredith would be a nice couple?

Well, I don't know if you'd like to be spoiled about season 3, if so, read this:
As far as I know, Meredith and Derek got together again on season 3. Well, I've seen only one s3 episode so far, I can tell you they are very happy together on 3x08. :)

Yes, that's right, WillowsWannaBe.
And I have to say, I'm enjoying season three so far :D. Not neccessarily because of that, though.

Unfortunately my brower´s unable to read spoilers that way. So unless it´s about Izobel or Shepard, could anyone please pm me the spoiler-content? :)

Well, as I have mentioned, I've seen 3x08 only from season 3 so far. I like Grey's Anatomy because it's funny. But that eppy wasn't funny at all. I hope it was just a special episode and the fun part wasn't gone.
Detective_Burn, I've PMed you the spoiler :) I just wasn't sure if you'd like to be spoiled ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back