Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm im really looking forward to the new episode next week...i can fit in a 2 hour break from studying for finals to watch criminal minds and of course CSI NY. :) im thinking that maybe the "grisly" psat could be the home invasion looking back on the case with the "pharm party" (sorry forget the ep title...bad me i know) where lindsay said that she had seen more blood than that. but my imagination could come up with ideas all day. many being danny coming to her rescue with the whole "i'm always there for you" story line coming into place. lol.
and as far as the birthday thing goes, my birthday is in february...so i get the joy of all new eps for sweeps :)

Orison said:
Uhm... so there's a baby involved? I wonder if Lindsay's secret has something to do with a baby or a teenager...

I've also wondered if Lindsay's past had something to do with a baby.

What do we know so far:

~She can't deal with mothers
~She has sympathy (more than the others) for young girls (from the midwest) who were murdered
~She doesn't have a problem with fathers
~She has a trust issue
~She's seen huge amounts of blood (as she stated in Manhatten Manhunt)

Did I forget anything? Now, I've tried to put them all together and I'm basically still stumped.

Somehow I can't picture her having (and losing) a baby so I'm hoping for something more interesting... ;)

With all the hype and discussion about Lindsay's "dark past", I really hope the writers don't drop the ball and make it - the secret, Lindsay's delivery, the team reaction, etc - really weak and unbelievable. I think that'd be a major let-down to a lot of people who are really interested in hearing about her past.

It's quite funny that Marlee Matlin is guest-starring in a CSI: NY episode, since she and Gary Sinise are both celebrity narrators in the Candlelight Processional at Disney's Epcot theme park this month. In fact, Marlee's four performance nights immediately follow Gary's three, all beginning Christmas Eve.

By the way, did I mention that I'll be singing in the Cast Choir in the Candlelight Processional? I'm singing at one of Gary's shows, and two of Marlee's.

hello everybody! some of you might know me from other threads ive been wandering around, but hi to anyone else i dont know! ive been new for a couple days now.

but im really going crazy about next weeks episode! has anyone cleared anything up yet?

goodnite_tonite said:
...has anyone cleared anything up yet?...
Hi, goodnite nice to see you here too!

After seeing the most recent posted pic's in the 'picture thread' I think I have an idea what will happen :D

In the pic's we see Stella with Danny and Hawkes at an iceskate rink, but also Stella with Mac in a baby's room.
So I'm guessing Stella starts on the figure skater's case with Danny and Hawkes and Mac starts on the family's case with Lindsay.

Lindsay then leaves and contacts Stella; after telling her 'secret' :eek: she asks her to leave Danny and Hawkes and assist Mac on the other case.

But that's only based on the fact that Stella is on both cases :)

I just want to put in my thoughts. I think Lindsay is working the "Deaf Woman" case and asks to leave, then is put on Stella's case, and then tells Stella. Or she doesn't get put on any case but still opens up to stella, since Stella is kind of a "mother figure" in a sense... or just someone who seems really good to open up to.

My thoughts... :)

thanks Dutch and Rad,finally its starting to unfold! I wonder why Lindsay would leave the Deaf case,but yeah Rad i agree Stella seems like an easier person to open up to, since shes sort of like a "mother figure".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back