Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 7 Pictures **Possible Spoilers**

The people who do post promo pics, do search the web, so if you're not going to add any pics of your own, you might have to accept that the people who do the legwork, do so for thier favorite characters and try to share out of the kindnesss of thier hearts.

I want to thank everyone who does post the promo pics that they find. I appreicate the time you take to do so.

Wojo said:
THe point of This thread is to post S7 promo pics, that is what I come to see. So I don't have to go searching the web, instead I come here.

I just want to see promo pics of Greg posted here once in a while.

CSI is an ensamble cast, more than just GSR & Catherine.

Kristen9999 said:
The people who do post promo pics, do search the web, so if you're not going to add any pics of your own, you might have to accept that the people who do the legwork, do so for thier favorite characters and try to share out of the kindnesss of thier hearts.

I want to thank everyone who does post the promo pics that they find. I appreicate the time you take to do so.

Thank you Kristen9999 you get it!!! I appreciate that ;).. and this thread is S/7 pics.. and I did post 'Living Legend" photos, and if anyone wants "other" pics.. then please find them and post them--by all means!!!that would be very cool!!!!!!!

Desertwind, I'm sorry I hurt your feeling about not wanting to see Grissom and Sara all the times. You did a good job with the picture. I see Nick's picture and I don't mind to see picture of Grissom and Sara, I like to see a lot of picture. I know you are GSR and that what you do with your favorite character. I'm learning to find the picture of CSI but I will find it and I know Wurlocke does it with icon.

There is one picture I want to see this years is Grissom and Nick, they haven't been working together this years and I hoping they will before Grissom leave.

Kristen9999 said:
I really don't think wojo was directing at the people who post the pics. I think she was just frustrated that there hasn't been many Greg pics even though there were a couple Greg-heavy episodes. I understand that because as a Catherine fan, it was a bit um... uncomfortable to see all those GSR pics flowing around at first since it used to be pics of Grissom and Catherine. Guess I shouldn't complain, though. My favorite character has had her fair share after all, and there's still an fair amount of her pics this season. All I want to say is I unerstand what wojo was talking about.

Anyway, I think Nick fans will like this. It's a Fannysmackin' promo still. Pic from BTA.

thank you EricaSJ you summed up my feelings exactly.

I think the problem is that people getting a little frustrated that there are mostly Sara and Grissom spoiler pics and episode spoilers like from Ask Ausiello and TV Guide. But that has nothing to do with the few GSR scenes we get to see on TV but rather the way TPTB isn't capable to deal with some characters plotlines - there are just too many main characters on the show and TPTB didn't find a way yet to satisfy all fans equally. :rolleyes:

Anyway, desertwind , you made nothing wrong with posting LL pics, because the last time I looked the thread name was Season 7 pictures and not Promo pics and you are not the first one who posted episode pics, so...and now I forgot what to say. :lol:

I think the problem is that people getting a little frustrated that there are mostly Sara and Grissom spoiler pics and episode spoilers like from Ask Ausiello and TV Guide. But that has nothing to do with the few GSR scenes we get to see on TV but rather the way TPTB isn't capable to deal with some characters plotlines - there are just too many main characters on the show and TPTB didn't find a way yet to satisfy all fans equally.

In that case, the people complaining are causing part of the problem. If TPTB know that Grissom and Sara make waves whenever they're talked about or shown, they're going to capitalize off of whatever's giving them press.

Hence wojo's letter, which will doubtless have a response in next week's Guide.

TPTB are supplying whatever they think will cause discussion.

Wow, Desertwind, that picture is great. Sara is beautiful on that picture and Catherine is pretty but Sara is beautiful. Do you read what I said on top, I didn't mean to hurt your feeling, I'm sorry. You did a good job with the picture.

NicknGrissom said:
Wow, Desertwind, that picture is great. Sara is beautiful on that picture and Catherine is pretty but Sara is beautiful. Do you read what I said on top, I didn't mean to hurt your feeling, I'm sorry. You did a good job with the picture.

Hey no problem.. you didn't hurt my feelings ;).. I just still don't get why, if fans want pics.. they don't want to take the time to go find them.. I didn't ever mean to start any friction nor controversy, my point was always.. if a fan wants a certain CSI pic.. them go research, and find them...not sit back and enjoy the fruits of other fans who do that!!!!. that's pretty basic.. and your welcome for the Sara and Cath pic.. see I went and found it ;) for you all to enjoy..simple procedure ;)

Okay I am putting a halt to this, its a particular conversation that seems to be going in circles and its time the merry-go-round to stop.

We all understand the concept of looking for pictures on ones own time, but there are times when some people can either not do captures or can not locate what they are looking for, so they ask for help in that area.

This thread is for sharing pictures, and there will be times when someone might ask/request a picture of their favorite character. Now you could do one of two things, Snipe at each other in an non-mean way, or help each other out. If you don't want to post the picture, give them a hand by pming them a link to where they could find some future ep shots.

Now see that wasn't so hard was it? didn't hurt a bit. Thank you. Moving back on topic. :)

*wonders why in the world did wojo's letter even come up in this thread*
Thanks for the additional Fannysmackin' photo Erica.
I do know where you're coming from wojo, Greg is one of the reasons Im still putting up w/ the show.

That is a beautiful picture of Sara and Catherine. They are two really lovely ladies, and I love how their clothes matche their hair coloring.

*wonders why in the world did wojo's letter even come up in this thread*

*Wonders why you didn't read this*:

Okay I am putting a halt to this, its a particular conversation that seems to be going in circles and its time the merry-go-round to stop.

I haven't actually seen that pic before, NicknGrissom
- or at least it's been cropped differently. Cool! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back