Grey's Anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! As most of you, I love GA. However, I have read some posts for a while, and I have decided to write and tell you how things should be. Hear me out:

Derek and Meredith - It's obvious they are going to end up together. It's just going to take some time, and at times, I just feel like banging their heads together. Come on McDreamy, get your act together man!

George and Callie - I think they should end things there. Why? Because of the fact that I really think that George should end up with Izzie. I mean come on, how about the episode where she grabs him and asks for sex and he nods to her. I really think it's a good idea to team up those two.

Also spoiler
George's father needs surgery and Burke has to do it. Burke does what he could but George's father dies. He is distraught and both Merideth and Izzie will comfort him...maybe helping Izzie out and turning Merideth's thinking from McDreamy for a while. I can just see the scene now: George comes home drunk and wet from the rain, Meredith and Izzie help him into warm clothes, and the two of them hold him while he cries to sleep in his bed. I think that would be extremely sweet and would divert the on going situation with the other characters.

As for Addison and Alex. For many who said that they should get together...I applaud you. Those two would do so well together. I think they would both be happy together and they could help each other heal.

Callie and McSteamy...they should either date or just be sex buddies. I don't know. I mean I'm not into their characters too much.

And last but not least....Christina and Burke. They can't break up. They are so much alike and they are so different. In short, they are meant to be together. Everyone says that Christina is selfish...I don't know. I have not seen that episode yet. So I am not going to comment on something I don't know.

All in all...I love the show. I passed my DVDs on to friends who havent seen the show and I got them addicted (Yeah! Go me!)

I love George. I love cute guys with puppy eyes and such innocent attitude. I think that it was best that he and Meredith be best friends and that he and Izzie hook up.

Do you know what i just realized, the guy on Super Troopers (The one who was wearing the bullet proof cup0) looks alot like Eric Dane! like at first time i saw him on screen i thought it was him, it was crazy.

Wow next week looks SO GOOD! I am really excited. I still love CSI, but I like this show more now. :/

Everyone excited for Derek aka McSudsy?

I cant wait to see if Derek and Addi will become at least friends (Thats all i ask) i just think a friend ship would be cute for them, less crying and less walking out the room in anger because on the comercial i was so happy to see them being civalized.

Shady Lane said:
Everyone excited for Derek aka McSudsy?

Oh la la, McSudsy.
bigsmile3.gif

Can't wait. :lol:

The chief mentioning brokeback was so funny. :lol: :lol:
I guess Derek won't be inviting them to another camp out anytime soon. :lol:

-------------------
Calliebanner.jpg

I gave up on CSI for Grey's.
That camping thing was funny. I liked the part were it shows Preston, Derek and the chief guy taling and all you see in the background was George and Alex fighting. :lol:

Does anyone else besides me think Addy is Preggo?? BTW, I was liking her friendship with Callie.

And I want Callie and McSteamy to hook up. They would be a cute couple. Just start off as sex partners, and it turns into something more.

I don't think I would Like George and Izzy as anything more then friends. I'm just not sure they would have the chemistry they have as just friends. Although I don't like Issy with Alex.

I guess Addy and Alex would be cute....ish. I still hold out hope her ex-husband will want her back! :p Although I must say I'm not hating Meridith oh so much. I guess I feel were she is coming from, one minute he(McDreamy) wants her, and they next he doesn't.

I like Addi with 3 people:

-Derek is number one
-Alex, that would just be so cute and Kate wants them together
-Addi and Mark, they have funny scenes but if it cause's a unfriend ship between Addie and Mark then i dont want them together.

I've seen a few people mentioin Alex and Addison... and I have to say, Really? I just don't see it. But, to each their own :)
Loved the last episode. The guys camping were hilarious :lol:

NO. I really don't want Alex and Addie. I just don't like that idea!

As for her being pregnant *chants-NO BABIES, NO BABIES, NO BABIES* yeah I am not that excited about that idea. I really don't want anything like that to happen because it will just add so much more drama. Babies can wait.

However I do think some thing happened to Addie a long time ago. Like she lost a baby or something.

Shady Lane said:
NO. I really don't want Alex and Addie. I just don't like that idea!

Me too. Addie and Alex don't work for me.
Nonono.gif

I see Alex more like Mark. You know . . . sleeping with women.

DragonflyDreamer said:
:lol: ^^ I dont' think he actually invited any of them except Preston :lol:

You're right. Preston was the only person he invited. :)

------------------
GoneFishing.jpg

For a while now I've been thinking about whether or not it might be worth having a Grey's Anatomy shipping thread. We have one for House and a few other shows and they work well. It's just an idea, but I would like to know what you all think and whether it would be beneficial to you all. :)

Great! I'll wait for a few more replies and hopefully I'll get one up and running in the next day or two. :)

Tinkerbell said:
For a while now I've been thinking about whether or not it might be worth having a Grey's Anatomy shipping thread. We have one for House and a few other shows and they work well. It's just an idea, but I would like to know what you all think and whether it would be beneficial to you all. :)

By all means, go for it. I have no problem with a GA shipping thread. :D

---------------
Izziebanner.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back