Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
this break in our regularily scheduled programming is brought to you by some of my own observations:

recently, but dont ask the logistics of it as that information is classified :p, i have been able to see some episodes of savannah. and while the show is super cheesetastic (i love it!) there is one thing that baffles me, how georges hair could go from this to this and back to this , woops i mean this again in the span of about 10 minutes :lol: i know hes beautiful to look at and all but that doesnt mean i didnt notice the sudden addition and removal of almost 3 inces of hair :lol:

but seriously, after seeing those episodes in action i think george is probably the best kisser on the planet. so when we send him our screenplay that has tasteful nudity we should make sure to audition him to make sure the kissing scenes are realistic. i selflessly will offer my services to be the recpient of that audition :devil:

Congratz on winning, Jacquie and what a nice theme you chose! :D Due to my lame connection tonight - I really hate dial up - I'm not really able to check out the pics that have already been posted. I'll try from work tomorrow... ;) Of course that will be work-related, it keeps me in a good mood and increases my concentration. I'm sure my boss will appreciate that. :p

maple I'm so in love with the whole Savannah-thing. Not just because of George... the whole cheesieness and the evilness and - everything... I'm still convinced the writers must have smoked some real good stuff to come up with those ideas. The girls who find out that they're sisters? The whole when-you-get-my-man-I'm gonna-get-yours stuff? Hilarious! And oh so evil! :lol: It's even better than Dynasty :D

wasn't he playing twins on that cheese-fest? Gosh...I wish the repeats would show up on Soap Network, or something. I remember seeing it when it was first out, but now we REALLY have a reason to watch it!

allmaple you´re really a naughty girl :D I think this
374.gif
is what describes your mind and I´m right behind :devil: :D By the way the second pic just reminded me of my bad job as a hairdresser on myself, cutting the bangs myself was a bad idea :(

No pics from me in the next days, cuz now it´s my turn with the long weekend :lol:. I´m driving home tomorrow and still have to pack a few thing before hitting the bed sheets ( and somehow to dry my pants I want to wear tomorrow ). So goodnight ladies
176.gif

I feel sooo left out. :( :( I've seen CSI and only one ep of ER (the one on the rooftop). I've missed sooo much. :( :(

muscles:

nice neck - considering every once in a while I can't turn mine without pain
the black t-shirts usually fit real nice
strong arms again
they may be covered but you can still tell
love this shot
I'm sure there are some well defined muscles in here :devil: (I just don't know the name of them)

Anybody want to help with Christopher's Diorama? It's a graveyard scene with a Zombie in it.

Susan

blackflag said:
I feel sooo left out. :( :( I've seen CSI and only one ep of ER (the one on the rooftop). I've missed sooo much. :( :(
I'm sure there are some well defined muscles in here :devil: (I just don't know the name of them)

I've only seen CSI!! That's it, I'm moving across the pond as soon as possible.... :lol: You lucky people...

I love that last pic of yours, my PG13 sensibilities mean I can't really go into more detail but.... :devil: :devil:

Sorry, can't help Christopher as I'm not really sure what a diorama is. Good luck with that!! ;)

*goes to search for more muscle pics* :)

those would be the gluteus maximus, one of my personal favourites :devil: :lol: dont worry about not knowing muscle names Elsie, i took a vertebrate structure course and no matter how much i studied i couldnt remember the names of the muscles, i just made them up on the test :lol:
and kito my mind is just fine thank you very much! :p it just likes to go play in the mud when george is involved :devil: mmmm....george in the mud.... ok, now we really need Destinys hose!

sternomastoidsomethingorother
Allmaple I think the name you are looking for is the sternocleidomastoid. It is named after......you don't want a down and dirty A&P lesson today do you? I will spare you the lesson (nursing school flashback)

Wonderful pics ladies. I would stay and post some but there is flooding here today and I need to help. Have a nice Nick day.

I knew that someone would be able to tell me what muscle that was. My mind looses it when I spend my day working on third grade book reports. :lol:

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back