Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To a girl at school:

What the HELL is your problem? I know you don't like me being on your basketball team or your 3 friends, my friends did the smart thing and went for rounders. I should've joined them because the way you treat me is horrible, I also know we're stuck together for hockey however, my friends WILL be there, and I wont laugh and poke fun behind your back, because I'm better than that. If you're on your own, you don't need to ask to join my team, I'm trying really hard to be friendly to you. Just be warned, I'm gonna bring it, if you try and take me on.

To my friend:

Why the hell are you changing your options now, you first go for hockey, find out I'll be doing it and you want to change to trampolining?! If you wanted to not be friends anymore just say, but I always seem to be your friend when you want something, so hear this: You aint getting NOTHING out of me.

To the rest of the people in the world:
I LOVE YOU!

To a boy in a lot of my classes:
Yes I like you and I know you like me, why can't we try it out, see how things pan out?

To Roka4csi i didnt mean it and i like you dont worry so much about what im saying because im just changing so much in my moods sometimes i can laugh about your things you are saying..

Dude seriously its fine, I don't get why you're apologizing. I don't mind if you don't like me, do what pleases you. :)

Just thought it was damn random, I mean I had never said anything to you - so why you said that is anybody's guess... but that's your right. So say what you want, don't mind me :).

To my annoying roommate: DO YOU EVER STOP COMPLAINING??!?!!? All you do is complain that you want the computer, well, GO OUT AND BUY YOUR OWN! These are our computers...buy your own!

To one of my teachers: I f*cking hate you soooo much! You are such an asshole. All you do is yell at me and tell me I'm not participating in class discussions. Well what do you want me to do? Put up my hand even though I don't know the answer? The one time I did that you yelled at me...like arghhhh!

To a classmate:
I´ll never forget yesterday. Our talking is kinda superficial. But who cares??

If we meet sun rises. Let rain vanish. Your sheer presence head-shoots bad-moods.

What if you´d know?
What if I´d tell you?? :eek:

^thats cool :)

I lied to my sort of supervisor on the phone today. I'm going behind her back with my job should it not work the official way. I already set that with my new boss, but I can't tell her in case things will turn out the way they were supposed to. Very complicated all that, but I really want that job :p

good luck Mia i hope you'll have it.. And to myself i have a nice day with a beautiful pic of the cat and money dont spend it on stupid stuff you girly and besides than thank you to my roommate to take the tv with you and put this teribell thing in replace so i have to find out how its working and get the cannels on it.. o i love you so not youre a pain in the .... and stop complaining and start tell me what you want from me and with the contract of this house so i know what to do if have to leaf or if i can take the contract and i mailed that to you and your not answering me and that sucks.. and you to..

Why are things so different now? I wish we could just go back to the period in time when we swapped M.C. (our fave celeb) pictures and laughed about everything. Now it's complicated and we don't even talk anymore. I wish we did. You were my best friend. :(

I miss you. I know you wouldn't want me to cry over you, but I can't help tears from coming. You were one of my favourite aunts and I still can't believe I won't be able to see you again. I love you and I feel bad that I never got to tell you just how much you mean to me.

To my one and only: I only broke up with you cause of my parents. They didn't think it was right for their only daughter to date a girl. But Im sorry about the break up. I love you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back