It's just a chick thing [Girl Talk!]

i have been pragnent and i now its a wonderfull feeling so that makes it that i want it even more with the pain and everything.. It went wrong and im still giving it a place but it did take away the fact that i want kids and adopt childeren is a fantastic idea because your giving childeren a change the didnt have if the where born on a terribel place or if the arent wanted by there real parents so im also into that .. But its harder to adopt when your alone so you much have a partner and a stable life..

But its harder to adopt when your alone so you much have a partner and a stable life..
So true. I'm only 19 but I've been doing some research on the topic already. In Germany you have to be 26 to be allowed to apply for adoption. But that is only the start of the drama. The whole paperwork, the numerous tests, they all take time. I'm not saying they are not justified or necessary because they are. But it's still a very long way. And on the top of the list are of course married couples.
It's not impossible for a single woman to adopt a child but the procedure takes longer. And they don't like single people because they feel it's harder for them to juggle their job and the child.
I'm still holding hopes of finding someone who is willing to have a relationship under the premise of adopting a child or even more. I'm not giving up on my dream. Should I not find that person I will still do anything I can to have a kid, even if that means I can't adopt a newborn. I'd even take in a foster child, they're a lot more work, but they also need a lot more love and attention.
I still got a couple years to think about that...first thing I need a stable job which earns me more money than what I'm doing right now.

I've never really had a real boyfriend, so it's hard for me to imagine getting married. I don't think about it much.
As for kids... it's about the same. It's just... a weird idea. Me, with kids. If it ever happens, it will be very far in the future. The idea of being pregnant is weird too. Kinda scary.
One of my former best friends (we just dont' talk much any more, kinda grew apart in the last few years) is expecting a baby in december. She seems to be so incredably happy about it, but I'm worried about her. I know she'll be a great mother, she's great with her four younger siblings, but I just don't think she's ready. She still lives with her parents, has no job, isn't going to school currently, and her boyfriend is being investigated for drug use/dealing. What has she gotten herself into??? *Sigh* As long as she's happy.

I have been married for (nearly) 4 years. I am 26 and I have a couple of friends who are due to give birth in the next few months (they are all having girls, lots of pink clothes and cute baby things). It's weird because when I was younger I always imagined that people got married and then had kids fairly soon, like a natural progression, but now I realise that it's a lot more complicated than that. You get used to being together and then imagine bringing a child into the world, it is a scary thought! One day I think it would be great and the next day I think I'm really not ready. Having two cats is hard enough! :)

We both have stable jobs, a home and great parents who can't wait for grandchildren to come along, but I think people need to realise what a huge, lifelong commitment it is. Once children are there, there is no going back!

I am a bit jealous of my friends though, they all look so beautiful pregnant, and I'm sure I would be a big fat whale! Still, I'm sure it's worth it! :D

And, we have chosen baby names, did that really early on in the relationship. I think it shows a lot about a person, then names that they would choose. Luckily, ours were fairly similar!!

Elbystar said:
i only want children so i can name them.......got the names all picked out

OMG! That is SO me! I have like seven names I want for my little girls, and about six for the little boys! :lol:

I can't go anywhere without my makeup on. I seriously mean that.I think I look a hot mess without my makeup. It goes everywhere with me.

AlyssaluvsDanny said:
OMG! That is SO me! I have like seven names I want for my little girls, and about six for the little boys! :lol:
So, does that mean you want 13 kids? Or will they all get double or triple names?

BTW, last time I counted my list was about 30+ names long, hope I can narrow them down until I have to make that decisions :lol:

I'd love to have kids, when I'm older of course. Yeah I have a few names picked out. I really love the name Audrey so that one is on the list.

Ugh. My sister's boyfriend is over again for the third time this week and I feel really pathetic. She's three years younger than me and she has something special in her life and I don't. I'm such a loser. :/

Lol. I have a whole page full of girls names that I like. I'm not having anywhere near that many kids.

speed_cochrane said:
DaWacko said
Children scare me.

I'm with you on that one. I see little kids and I want to run the other direction. Although, some of them are cute but I still don't want one. :p

I know :eek:
I tried to smile to one kid in store and he started crying :eek:
And I only need to visit my aunt and I can understand why "no kids". She has 5 (oldest 13, youngest 3) and...well...the two oldest start to be ok, but the three... ugh. The youngest one (a boy) came to kitchen when we drank coffee, without pants and smiled and said "I have a dick!" gosh he is such a hilarious kid.
But still no. nonono.

LOL, I knew one like that back in kindergarten, except he didn't just state he had the equipment but threatened everyone by pulling it out and saying "I'm gonna pee at you"
I learned at a very young age that boys are not my thing :lol:

Yep, boys are weird!

A girl I work with has two little boys and apparantly they spend many hours of the day just playing with their 'tails'. I'm told that 'tail' is quite a normal name for it, but I just think it's plain weird! :)

Have decided, if I have kids I definately want girls, much less hassle (at least until they are 16).

I think the amount trouble is the same, it's just a different kind. I want at least one girl but preferably 2 girls and a boy or something like that. I'm not sure, they're all so cute when they're little...
Tail is a funny word. The same exist in german but it sounds a bit harsher to say it. There's so many terms for those body parts (male and female), still I haven't found one that I like. They all sound wrong...

Heh. Nice.

I want kids. I've been told I have such good maternal instinct. And I believe it. It's impulsive for me to do things like, wipe noses, wash faces, run if they fall, jump if they call out. You know. And I babysit all the time.

I'd love to have a little girl! I just love baby girls! I love babies.

^ And you think sayin' "I have a dick" is bad? My brother used to do the "elephant dance." Don't ask..

haha the elephant dance that is too funny. i myself would love to have kids someday. i want three. 2 girls and 1 boy. yeppers i have it all planned out. haha

Back