Grissom&Sara#22 - Tongues Cost More

Status
Not open for further replies.
sarahvma said:
Yeah - just like when we'd have a string of blah episodes last season and everyone started going, "Worst season ever", I think we're bound to look back at these GSR scenes and go, "Why all the fuss?"

Not in a negative way, just sort of... for this they're buring Rome?

Well, to be honest, season 6, was well, kinda boring. Seriously, after hearing that Sara's Mom killed her Dad, Nick was buried alive, Sara was attacked by a psychotic rapist, and part of Grissom's team was torn away from him...

Yeah.. after all that, Season 6 did seem, blah-ish.

But that's okay, cause we've got Season 7 now... :)

sarahvma said:
(Coughs - we're in Season 7, Alyssa - endcough)

It was 3:30 in the morning, my time. Be nice!!

Y'all have seen those picture of the two of them, right? Where on earth did those long, grey jackets come from? I've been thinking about it, and they're usually in white or blue. Did our beloved Geeks have to travel out of town, or something? This is all speculation, but the grey labcoats with matching pens in the pockets made me curious. It's not something I remember seeing before, and if our Geeks ARE out of town... Hello Hotel Room!

SARA: It's about my own responsibilities..
GRISSOM: I'm handing out assignments, Sara, this is not a negotiation
SARA: But you love me! Can't you be leniant?!
GRISSOM: *pouts* But I don't wanna!!

LMAO. thats really funny.

I know Reebs is just dying to go "BILLAAAYYY!!!" so I'll save her the effort.

LMAO, She probably is, knowing her.

I think he made a mental note not to ever piss off his woman when she has a power tool in her hands.

I would too, really.

lol. No - it's from this flash cartoon on www.newgrounds.com called "The One Ring to Rule Them All" and it completely squicked me out to the name Billy. So every time you guys write that, it's what I hear in my head, and then I think of WP sneaking into a girl's locker room.

Hmm, everytime I see 'Billy' written I see a British twelve year old dancing ballet. Yeah, mine's definitely from Billy Elliot. Moving on...

Well, to be honest, season 6, was well, kinda boring. Seriously, after hearing that Sara's Mom killed her Dad, Nick was buried alive, Sara was attacked by a psychotic rapist, and part of Grissom's team was torn away from him...

Yeah.. after all that, Season 6 did seem, blah-ish.

I agree that season six was rather boring as far as the characters go. Season six was more the season of Brass than anyone else, but the cases were still pretty cool and looking back, we got a crapload of cute GSR scenes. But I am looking forward to season seven because we already know it's going to be more about the characters and let's face it, that what we all really want.

And I have a question. I've seen mention of an alternative script written for Gumdrops. All I really know is that they had to write WP out of it because of an illness or death in the family. What was that about?

So i've seen the clips. Well actually almost the whole episode except for the GSR case (which really sucks cause that's like the only case i was really waiting for and into). Anyways here are my $0.02 cents....

I really like how they were both wearing the jumpsuits. It sure did bring a lot of memories from season 2. I loved how Grissom glanced at Sara up and down. I love it how now this time around Grissom is the one that seems to be soooo into her. The San Francisco conversation was something out of the left field cause it didnt really seem to fit from the case they were working on. It was like they just threw it in there. But it was sweet how he remembered and he correct her. They looked sooo cute together.!

Was this or was this not the episode were Archie was supposed to set up Sara wtih one of his friends or was it another episode? ...or was it cut??

Overall this episode was allright. Not the best but good.

i was reading the grissom and sara thread #18, cause i was curious what the reaction to the season 6 finale was here, and i feel much more clarity with the guessed timeline for their romance. i agree with some, Committed was probably a turning point, they maybe started dating, going out, and maybe had shared a kiss or whatever prior to Bite me, (they SO hadnt slept together before bite me), and then after the Thermite scene-it makes sense that right after that, or soon after, the pysical aspect of their relationship started. they'd obviously been together a while by the time the finale came.

and i made it. yes, yes everyone. the animated TLADILA banner is finished! it's kinda crappy but it's what my tired brain and fingers allow me to create in this particular moment (i was up 22 h yesterday). i'll better it later. i don't think it violates any ratings, so i'll post it here. i'm not gonna put it as my banner, cuz like i said earlier i need to show off my present one, but if anybody feels like doing so, don't be shy and put it as your sig! i'm sure zig would appreciate it.

tladila4z.gif

oh, and i forgot to tell y'all about my choice on the poll. but i think it is so obvious that i really don't have to. f'course, the first option. and it says it all.

Amazing banner Adzix!!! Billy's hot!
Well, I'm off to Norway to visit Greg's relatives ;)... or just a friend of mine and celebrating my birthday. :p
See you all Saturday!

Sara_Grissom_Fan said:
i was reading the grissom and sara thread #18, cause i was curious what the reaction to the season 6 finale was here, and i feel much more clarity with the guessed timeline for their romance. i agree with some, Committed was probably a turning point, they maybe started dating, going out, and maybe had shared a kiss or whatever prior to Bite me, (they SO hadnt slept together before bite me), and then after the Thermite scene-it makes sense that right after that, or soon after, the pysical aspect of their relationship started. they'd obviously been together a while by the time the finale came.

Sorry but this theory doesn't really convince me. I don't know if the relationship between G and S started at the end of season five, after Committed, or later in the middle of season six, after DLG. However i'm sure that the "dating" and sex started at the same time. I can't believe that two adults with years of UST behind them have spent months only dating before having sex. It's unrealistic.

hey, its ok to disagree. i dont think its unrealistic, i think its plausable, just because you've lusted after someone for a long time, doesnt mean you jump their bones on the first date, i think it was progressive. just cause they've waited so long to get together, i really dont think they'd be in any rush and rush into everything, i just dont see them, jumping into bed so soon after committed, infact, grissom kinda seems like someone who would want to take the relationship slow to me, nurture it, not rush it, date, get to know each other more outside of work, cause as someone said in that thread, they had a emotional relationship long before they had a physical one. but just because i think they started getting closer in Committed-i dont think it got serious dating till prior to bite me. i think it was slowly progressing. and then the Thermite scene was the turning point. that or, bite me was, and they had sex soon after there, got in a disagreement, or he did something to piss her off, hence her reaction in the Thermite scene, which wasnt serious and they quickly got over, hence her flirting with him in the next ep. of course, the writers dont know yet, so its just individual interperatation. im not too sure even. i think its plausable tho.

thank you Mandis :D
Sorry but i disagree with you and others on this subject. I don't know when the relationship between G and S started; if it started at the end of season five, after Committed, or later in the middle of season six, after DLG. However i'm sure that the "dating" and sex started at the same time. I can't believe that two adults with years of UST behind them have spent months only dating before having sex. It's unrealistic.
and yeah, i agree with you on this one jofod. fully. i believe it all started at the same time. if they didn't know each other and went on a first date, it would be a matter of discussion, and i'm almost certain they wouldn't go that far that early. but purpose of dating is to get to know each other better. Grissom and Sara already know each other for years now. so when they kissed for the first time, i'm sure they spent their first night together as well, or soon after that. it all depends how, where and when they got together. we don't know all those variables so it's terribly hard to make such assumptions.

Bite Me scene contradicts this theory a little bit though. but still, we will never find out what it really was about. it's one of the most confusing GSR scenes ever i think. so i wouldn't really count it as a proof of "we date but not sleep with each other" theory. i actually thought that maybe Grissom was teasing her a little. maybe in original Gum Drops he was supposed to say "Greg snores, but i still prefer when you move all the time when you sleep" or something. and in Bite Me she felt a bit hurt, a mirror situation to the dull comment in TT.

another thing. i can't really imagine a perfect, in character way for Grissom to make a first step. maybe b/c the first step in general seems almost OOC for him. i mean, don't y'all thing it could be ..like .. awkward? i really don't know how he did it. i think it's the biggest GSR mistery right now.

You are right Sara Grissom Fan , the writers don't know yet so every theory is plausible. I'm not able to give a timeline, only that the idea they take the thing so slow doesn't convince me. Like you said, after years of indecision, especially by G, imo when they chosen to start it, they did it. However are the writers that decided what is canon, so we can only wait and see. Sorry if i has seemed rude :).

ETA
Adzix i'm agree with your analysis and your banner is fantastic. You are very talented!

i also think the fact he hadnt had it in a long time, compared to her, he would have been a bit more reluctant of the two. im not saying he didnt want it, and i know people will say, the fact he hadnt been laid in a while would have made him more eager, but i disagree. i think in that situation for most, its the opposite, its a bit more scary-especially when youre so into the other person. im not saying he didnt want her. but i do think there could have been many plausable reasons it didnt turn sexual straight off the bat. and bite me, seemed to be sara giving grissom the go-ahead. like im ready, if you want to, i think he maybe could have wanted to do everything 'right'. i dont know....we might never know haha.

ive tried picturing it, but i cant for the life of me, picture him coming onto her, i dont know why, but i think for the first time, he'd wait for her to make the move.

-no you didnt seem rude at all, :)

^ At first i agree with you, i never would of thought Grissom will come in at Sara in a sexual way or anything like that... but after seeing TOYD and this previous episodes....now i definately do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back