The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" page 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, in case some of you STILL haven't seen Jackpot
Spiketv is showing it AGAIN
October 11 at 5pm
Spike is running the pilot ( see where our Grissom facination began) this Sunday also

www.spiketv.com

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED :devil:

He is gorgeous in the pilot! Even I'd go to a post mortem if I was guaranteed a cuddle in the morgue from him! That's the Griss I like - flirty and flighty - and I'd certainly ask for a kiss against the wall with him! :devil: The look he gave that lab tech! :D RROOAARR!

ok, not wanting to be 'talked to' by Destiny :)
but count me in for being pinned against the wall :eek:

and by the way.. that is what was said in the episode :D :devil:

lol only if you get to him first...too bad his office is glass :( Can't steal him away into it to kiss with him.

You'd think he'd have some blinds fitted to protect our privacy, wouldn't you! Why have you changed your name, Mel? Isn't the word 'Grissom' missing from your new screen name? :lol: I know it sounds thick, but is Mac in CSI NY? The bloke from 'Of Mice and Men?' I don't watch it! :D

hhunter and all fans, he was "charming" to the bone :p he chatted with Julie Chen, (Les Moonves's wife) about the people who do faint at the site of blood, and used some high technical word, and she goes" I didn't know you spoke Italian" and he grinned that delicious grin that he does, and talked about how he sucked in science in school, and how the DNA and foresnics of the show sill fascinate him ;) very brief, maybe two minutes, but he's adorable, and he looked darling, you can view it on the http://www.grissomsararomance.com/ web site ;)as well as the one Destiny mentioned, which with my stupid computer wouldn't show :mad:

Love your new avi, des :cool:

About the technical word he used ... don't you love it when he goes all CSI on us? I do :p

ETA: OK I got it. The word is "vasovagal syncopal response" -I like it when he talks dirty :D

Did you control your excitement Adzix, or do I need to swab down the forum?! I love you! You're great!
aww, thank you :D i love you too, lol. and yeah, i TRIED to control it. didn't work though, lol.

y'all crack me up guys. des, i love you, lol. GF, no words :lol: i'm closing this thread, can't stand it anymore :lol:

Thank's it's kinda of old, but their all so great, after seeing "BTK" I had to put them on here, their all so awesome- Greggie is missing, because I had to downsize it, he was on the end- sorry Greggie, :( no offense intended you little doll ;)and Adzix I LUV all of you too, ~~sniffles~~ we're all on the same page, we love this awesome, indredible man, and yes GrissomFREAK I love it when he goes all CSI, & talk's dirty :p never talks about his personal life, does he :(

GrissomFREAK said:

ETA: OK I got it. The word is "vasovagal syncopal response" -I like it when he talks dirty :D

Me too, that is such a complete 'turn on'
( sorry if I crossed the line :eek: )
and the way his lips purse together...MMMM

Never talks about his personal life, does he?

Nope, I guess he likes to keep it quiet.

lol at that term, I had a hard time getting it at first too.

btw what was that outfit he had on? Was it a costume, like they were talking between takes, or something?

Hey GUYS JUST showing some Luv to the New page and Thread.
*waves at everyone*
My heart skipped 3 beats when I saw the premiere and this weeks eppie. The Credits are Sexyness,Too. Well I see we all are BPN and there are a couple new people so HI. Well I guess I'll see ya when I have time again.

much luv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back