Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
GoodLittleWench said:
Flack did look really hot in the Kevlar. But I bet he looks even better out of it. :devil:

As for the ties....they are horrendous. There is no doubt about that. But, at this point, they have become part of the Flack charm.

Oh anybody in Kevlar is hot lol....
Been MIA for three days... :(

*3rd pic*
As covered as Flack is, Stella's ready to give it all hahhaha

*6th pic*
I love his eyes. Duh, who doesn't?

*last pic*
He looks like a captain already.

*dies* holy shiznit! he looks oh so very fine in those pictures!
god i wish i could see the 3rd season already. sooon my pretties.

oh and hi :D i'm back now. i wasn't away anywhere, just haven't posted at talkcsi in AGES!! so buys though! tis a busy school year for me now.
how i have missed thou all and of course monsieur Flack ;)

Welcome back Lost2MuchSpeed! :)

I'm also happy to be back @ talkcsi, I was away for heavy university examinations lol. After all this stress it feels like living again :D

I just like to randomly drop by and offer my favorite Flack pic. It's not new, but really.... can't get enough of it :devil: enjoy.

flackpromo.jpg

I love your pics so, natyna ! ;)

And kasmith101 , the pic is so wonderful !

Flack's is really a pure perfection of a man or better detective !
I love his weapon, his badge, his sunglasses - practically all of him.... ! :D

Well, I wish I could say the same for my university load. I'm neck-deep in all that crap boo-hoo.

god i wish i could see the 3rd season already. sooon my pretties.

"soon" for me is April2007. *loser me*

When I first started watching this show, I really did not like Flack. About three episodes in he was starting to grow on me. Now, I look forward to seeing him. And he sure is easy on the eyes!

Is it just me, or is he getting better?

Re: Flack #6 - Your Handcuff in

Even though he's not a CSI, he has become a very important character in the whole show. I mean like in CSI:Miami, the episode is still complete if I don't see Tripp there or Boa-Vista. But in CSI:NY, the episode is never complete without Flack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back