Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Those photos are very nice.

What are you guys' thoughts on a rumour that Stella will get a new boyfriend this season & supposedly it's someone we know very well.

I want my smacked too but we know that this can't happen! :cool:>..He is supposed to be in another relationship...But I'll keep telling even if I'm getting boring that Stella is not ready for another love-relationship so soon!!!...at the end of the season things might be different but now is just a couple of months since Frankie's attack! ;)Is just TOO early..

OMG, I want my smacked 2! I hope it will happen, maybe Mac is dumped and Stella is trying to cheer him up and then it will happen :D I hope so!!! :)

I want my SMACked ! Maybe Mac will see that Peyton is EVIL and then he will dump her and go to Stella, his one true love!

Oh my, me loves reading all the spoilers.

Hmm, I'm not into NY ships, but I do think Stell and Mac belong together. I hope Mac gets dumped, (sounds evil, donchathink? ) and Stella wil comfort him and then they'll ehm, get together. :D Has the new season actually started? LOL, Evil me.

Roos! you changed your name!! :D

the 80% I think of us-somewhere there- are Smackers!...sooooo!...noooo :D...I don'believe is hard!! ;)...and I think the others will agree!...lol

So who here is excited for the season priemere tonight? To be honest I'm not but I'm looking forward to the return of Stella. I can't wait to see how she acts in tonight's episode & hopefully we'll see rambo!Stella.

I saw it, I saw it...the kiss *happy dance* I'd seen it in the outtakes but now I've seen the ep. Yummmm! Next time, though, he needs to be kissed more passionately and thoroughly <G>

Holy crap Stella looked stunning tonight! Her tan makes her look even more gorgeous & I loved the sleevless shirt she wore towards the end. It really complimented her hair colour & her eyes. Unfortunately there was no rambo!Stella but I'm sure we'll get that soon enough. But wow, I can't believe how good she looked. Having blonde hair & a dark tan really suits her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back