Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

One day sail? Sail one day...it sounds better to me.

Watch out---Danny is trying to throw a banana cream pie your way...Danny and Linds are joining in on the pie fun.

Later peoples!

*sings like in snow white* One day my ship will sail..

Thanks Auda, you're a life saver!

Maybe we could hold off from needing a new thread until we see the premiere that way we could see if D/L themselves give us any thread names. Although I love 'They've been made' I think we should wait to use that for after that episode has aired. Just a suggested but if I had to pick a new name I'd pick 'Still doesn't mean it's not funny'

Also Happy Birthday to Kelleigh I hope you have a great day!!! :D

-Girlygirl

Mmmm....Fudge sauce huh Moriel ? * licks fingers * :p
So, Danny and Lindsay wanna join in on the pie fun? Sweet! :D * flinging pies randomly left and right * I love this food fight fun...okay, that was just fun to type. :D

I also think that Lindsay could only change for the better. I admit I was relieved when I read that the "spoiler" wasn't really a "spoiler", though I may check out that fic if I have time.

How close are we to a new thread? We seem to move so fast that I can't keep track. I am loving the suggested titles.

Fun Question. I think we have already done what Danny and Lindsay's first date would be like.
What do you think their second date would consist of?

Hello All! *Waves*

Why are we picking a thread name right now? We're only on page sixteen! But I do loe Still doesn't mean it's not funny. That was so cute. But I do think it would be smarter to wait until after the premiere (if this thread lasts that long, anyway) for a new name because we could see something during the first episode.

Happy birthday Kelliegh!!! :)

Hi! :D **waves and ducks all the flying pies!**
that's the synopsis for my upcoming CSI: NY fic. Judging by the outrcry here, I'm a little uneasy about it now, however I am greatly amused that my fic was thought to be a spoiler.
Lol, hey Pink! Heehee, yeah that'd be my fault...sorry for the mistake! :p Now that I know it's a fic though, that's totally different! Bring it on I say...it sounds like it'll be a great fic! :D
Moriel---breath in, breath out...you'll love it! Say this to yourself----my ship will sail one day...my ship will sail one day, my ship will sail one day!

**Breathing in....out....in...out...My ship will sail...we get a hug...of course our ship will sail!!**
Thanks Aud, Lynn I feel much better now...lol, I'm such a drama queen...goodness! :p :lol:

Aud we let D/L out of the Broom Closet huh...oh wait we did, that was yesterday huh! Sweet...I'm so covering them in whipped cream! **Moriel runs to get her extra stash...giggling at the mental image of Danny and Lindsay falling all over each other while covered in whipped cream! :devil: :lol:**

Rad! Hi Honey! **waves!**

GirlyGirl! Hi to you too! **waves again! :lol:** And yeah waiting for a new thread title sounds like a good idea...I bet we'll get some good lines from them...it just depends on if we need a new thread before the premiere...well premieres...lol! But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it! :D

CSIfangirl I think we're probably like 9 or so pages away from a new thread...so we've got a way to go! :D And as far as your question...I wrote a ficcie a little while ago about a D/L second date...here:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3006506/1/

Smiliee Hiya hon! :D **grins and waves!!** Yeah my bad on jumping the new thread title thing...we can wait...it's all good! :lol:

pinkforensics said:

This is not a valid spoiler...or a spoiler for that matter. How do I know? I'm the 'shipper audacity was referring to - that's the synopsis for my upcoming CSI: NY fic. Judging by the outrcry here, I'm a little uneasy about it now, however I am greatly amused that my fic was thought to be a spoiler. :lol:

Somebody told me they thought my "Black eyes, blue tears" should be a episode. I would be happy if it was true. :)

If you don't want to you don't have to, but what is the name of your upcoming fic?

hey Moreil! How are you?

I have a question (I feel totally stupid for asking this) what is Still doesn't mean it's not funny from?

Twins! long time no speeeak! What's up? And where's Auda :confused:

Hey, Mo, I love your avatar! It's really cute!

I think that was from Necrophillia Americana, but I'm not one hundred percent sure.

Where is everyone?

Radical618 said:

I have a question (I feel totally stupid for asking this) what is Still doesn't mean it's not funny from?

Twins! long time no speeeak! What's up? And where's Auda :confused:

It's from "Necrophilia Americana". It was during the scene when Danny comes up to Lindsay in the m.e. office during her bug examination.

right! I remember now... yea, I like that one. :lol: thanks Twin!

Hey guys, I am alive (just buried here under piles and piles of homework). But can you believe that we are mere days away now? It'll go by so quickly for me since I have so much to do within the next few weeks! :D

I remember this being brought up on one of the last few pages - I can't keep track of them, so I apologize. But someone had asked whether or not they thought Danny talked about Lindsay with Aiden, or vice versa.

If you recall from "Heroes", when Stella and Lindsay are processing the car, Lindsay replies: "Danny talked about her a lot...Aiden...they were close. I wish I could have met her."

So, I don't think Danny just talked about Aiden in passing. He must have actually told Lindsay a lot about her, and I am sure that Aiden knew a lot about Lindsay. For Lindsay to say that "Danny talked about her A LOT", then he actually must have talked to Lindsay A LOT, which I think is good. It shows that he was really opening up to Lindsay, even though he probably thought about her at first as Aiden's replacement.

Okay, now that I posted that, I am off to bed.
Have a great day/night shippers!
*throws a pie over her shoulder*

Jenn

LadeeBear said:
Hey guys, I am alive (just buried here under piles and piles of homework). But can you believe that we are mere days away now? It'll go by so quickly for me since I have so much to do within the next few weeks! :D
:lol: I know what you mean with the homework! It sucks! And I'm glad you're alive! I was starting to wonder where you went!

If you recall from "Heroes", when Stella and Lindsay are processing the car, Lindsay replies: "Danny talked about her a lot...Aiden...they were close. I wish I could have met her."

So, I don't think Danny just talked about Aiden in passing. He must have actually told Lindsay a lot about her, and I am sure that Aiden knew a lot about Lindsay. For Lindsay to say that "Danny talked about her A LOT", then he actually must have talked to Lindsay A LOT, which I think is good. It shows that he was really opening up to Lindsay, even though he probably thought about her at first as Aiden's replacement.

I thought the same thing. I think that they actually talk about a lot of things that we don't see on the show. It would make sense for Linds to ask Danny about Aiden, too. I mean, they were really close so I could see her coming to him of all the people to talk about her.

Awwwwwwwww :D Thank you!! You just made my night!!! :lol:

Vex hey hon! **waves!** :D

Rad! Hiya my shippy honey! :D I'm doing fabulous...how are you hon? "Still doesn't mean it's not funny" is from Necrophilia Americana...Linds is watching bugs eat the flesh off a corpse (EEWWW!!) and Danny comes up and goes something like "Don't eat those!" and she goes "You're a little late with that!" and he says..."Still doesn't mean it's not funny!" It's a really cute scene! :D

Hey Smi! (Can I call you that? :D ) I found this cool new program that makes avatars so I played with it and got a fun one...I likes it too :D

Jenn!! Hi honey!! :D :D Poo on the piles of homework, we miss you around here! :p And I agree, I think Danny talked about Linds to Aiden often...raved about her to the point where Aiden was probably like "Danny just ask her out/kiss her already!" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back