Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh, yeah chaos write more! Writing is always good...I like reading ficcies! :D
Oh lol, Sid finding out...hmmm I could see that actually, I still think it will be Linds first, but I could see Sid finding out too....he did notice Danny's "crush" after all! :lol:
And yeah I think Smacked will be okay with the team knowing, I don't think they'll flaunt it in the office...but then again I do see them sneaking off for random "meetings"...ya know in the broom closet, etc! :devil: :lol:

Smacked ficcie anyone? :D
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3141967/1/

Sid finding out would be really, really funny. :lol: But i think it would be more difficult for him than to know Danny has a crush on Lindsay. Mac is more reserved and Sid could get the wrong idea seeing Mac with "she who must not be named".

Mo... your fic.... Love it!

CWolfe it's Danny and Lindsay in my banner!! :D It's from the promo for the new season, it's a clip from the second episode! (Yay! :D )

Mok hiya! **waves!** I agree I think it'd be funny if Sid found out about Smacked, but yeah at the same time Mac is more reserved and a little harder to read than Danny (who is fairly obvious! :lol: ) But still I think Smacked is pretty obvious...lol, they want eachother, that is SOOO clear! :D

Glad you liked my ficcie Mok...always nice to hear, lol! :lol:

hye guys..
it's been a long time since i've been here..juz been buzy with skols n stuff..by the waw,cograts on the 5th thread..

have u guys seen the csi:ny season 3 trailer?i almost had a heart attack juz by watching it..can't believe mac would pick peyton 2 be his girlfriend n has been dating her 4 1 year??poor stella..i wish there is something i could do..

juz wanna enquire,can i post the season 3 video here? :confused:

Cath912 yeah I think it's okay to post the video here...well or a link to it at least...that should be fine! If not then the mods will let ya know! ;) And as far as spoilers go...just so you know, until the new season actually starts I think info like who so and so is dating, etc. is still being put in Spoiler boxes...just in case there is anyone who is valiantly trying to stay spoiler free :D

One of the new ep 2 spoilers says Peyton and Mac have thier first professional argument. Maybe it's the beginning of him opening his eyes and seeing it's not working. And then he finds out it's Stella he really loves....Hey, I can dream at least LOL. It sounds intriguing anyway.

I think they have the patern of Mac+Unknown individual=Wont work. Until they realize that Mac+Stella=teh love.

Gimme a bat. I will bonk 'em to the reality. teeheehee.

*hugs all MS shippers* Stay strong we will!

I think they have the patern of Mac+Unknown individual=Wont work. Until they realize that Mac+Stella=teh love.
Gimme a bat. I will bonk 'em to the reality. teeheehee.
Wynter yeah...that seems to be the pattern, now they just need to realize that already and get Smacked together! A blind person can see the chemistry and love between them for cryin' out loud! :lol: And as for bonking them back into reality...I'm all for that, I'll be right there with ya! :D

their first professional arguement huh...Sweet! Oh I hope he comes to his senses and realizes that it's Stella he's meant to be with and not "she who will not be named!" Here's hoping that is the beginning of the end....**fingers and toes crossed in hopes of that!**

Professional fight?!?!?! Hope it develops to a personal fight. Come on! "she who must not be named" it's perfect for Flack or even Hawkes not for Mac. There's only one for him and we all know it's Stella.

I've seen the promos on the CBS site but does someone have more videos?

I was boooorrrnnn SMacked! (.... xDDDD )

CalleighWolfe said:
Moriel21, who are in your banner? Danny and ?????

Me thinks it's Lindsey. Ermmm.... yeah.

Anyway, oh I know Sid will be the first to know! Hahahahah.... Danny would be the very last but he would think that he's the first to spread the news. It'll be like this:

(Hawkes, Lindsey and Flack are in the breakroom chatting. Danny comes in with a smile on his face.)
Danny: (exicted) Hey guys, you won't believe that I heard.
(The three look up.)
Danny: Mac and Stella are an official item! I knew it!
Flack: (smiles) We know, Danny. We know.
Danny: (smile fades as he realizes they already know) Oh. I see.

Hahahahahha... ANOTHER FIC IDEA!

My theory on that is also the plot for my next SMACked fic. They fight because Mac talks about Stella more and more. "Stella this, Stella that..." And he doesn't realize that he's doing that because he's used to talking about Stella most of the time. Downside is, if he's with Stella - he talks about Peyton. It hurts... I know....

Hawkes or Flack?...who ever is the one not Mac...He belongs to Stella...and us but anyway...We will see how the whole thing with their relation ship will go,we may not see her a lot,just for a few episodes!..

chaos_ that fic would be great!...upload it soon! :Dhonestly is a really good idea! ;)

Who ever is the one that will found out about the ''relationship'' will be very very pleased with himself!.. :lol:...And they will be happy for them! :p..

don't be so hard with Danny! :D

Hahahah! Oh I LOVE Danny! That's why I love torturing him *wink* hahahah. No, he's kinda the kid, youngest kid in the team so I like to give him a childlike flavor. That's why he's the last cub around the curb.

I'll be writing the fic as soon as I finish the sequel to "A Little Mac Man".

Chaos I like your little scenario...Danny thinking he found out first and then finding out everyone already knew...lol, that's too cute! :D Poor Danny...heehee! :lol:

Oh and since our premiere is now less than two weeks away (YAYYYY!!!) you can now read the synopsis for the first episode on tvguide.com...yay again! :D

"she who will not be named" so need to get into a personal fight...I could definitely see them getting in a fight over Stella...Mac working too closely with her, talking too much about her,etc. And that causes issues and they break up as they should...so Mac can follow his true love! Stella!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back