Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure we would see a very shy Mac if someone found about his relationship with Stella. She, on the other hand, wouldn't give a damn about what people said.

They would date secretely for a while and if in that time no one found about it they would tell the rest of the team about them in an outside-office meeting.

Btw... i've finally updated my fic: Killing me, Killing you... tonight another chapter.

Cool...once I realized which fic it was, I'm glad. But something tells me this may end angsty and that's what worries me lol. Must...have...nice...smacked...ending! Or at least a sequel to fix an angsty ending. Will be interested to see tonight.

I also think mokis is probably right about how they'd tell the others if no one found out. Here's something to consider too, if it hasn't been yet. How do you think the rest of the group would react to finding out?

Mel... what can i say? I like angst... and the new chapter is really, really, really angsty!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

On topic again, i think the gang, somehow, expected them to be together. I'm sure, they would all be very supportive though in every group there's always the "black sheep" so....

Trust me, Mel will take a pitchfork at you. She has a tendency to threaten with that more.

J, read any good fics lately? :devil:

Angst = Love

Holy crap I haven't been here in a really long time.........how are you SMACked shippers doing? lol RL has caught up with me, I find myself multitasking everyday! AHHHH
Mel hasn't threatened me with a pitchfork yet, which I'm suprised at because of our rps *teehee*
anyway, just dropped by to say hi! :)

jorja_fan86 said:
I have a new topic for you guys. How would Stella & Mac react if they learn that the team knows about their relationship. Who would be the first to find out. Or, would Mac or Stella tell someone instead?

I'm thinking Hawkes will be the first to find out :D I dunno why, I'm thinking he's the most sensitive of the lot and will actually care (I'm probably reading too much fanfic, haha) Next will probably be Lindsay. Women's intuition and all that ;) How'd Mac & Stella react? They'd probably have a wait-and-see attitude on how their team will approach them (individually or not) and play it by ear. They'd be downplaying everything, of course. I can't see them telling the others.

Mokis your fic is really nice...congratulations and don't make us wait for long! ;)..oh,and why you changed the rating? :confused: :rolleyes:

now,about the question we all agree I think that they are all smart,know what is going on or are suspicious about it..all of them have equally good ''reasons'' to find out..Once they all know the truth ..poor Stella and Mac..I think all of the team is gonna start teasing about it to make them feel uncomfortable-but just for fun,they love them!-..but they don't know Mac and Stella that good! :lol: :lol:

I watched "Officer blue" :lol: yesterday night very good Smacked episode :lol: the way how the fight during the whole ep is amazing, very funny when Stella throws that big weapon in Mac's desk like "Here is your f***** gun, now give me my bullet" :lol:

Here's a photo-story to celebrate this episode :lol:

Stella: Here's your f*** weapon Mac!!!! I want my bullet!!!
Stella (thinking): I think he likes me to treat him like this :confused: I'll do it again tomorrow!!!
Mac: Stella, calm down!!! (thinking): OMG!!! She looks so good with that weapon :eek:

Listening to Baba O'Reily too!!! :D

i love that argument they have!!

"and you should be out there looking for a weapon instead standing here arguing with me...END OF CONVERSATION!"

*and later that day....*

"in stella talk its time to get the bullet outta' the horse mac...END OF CONVERSATION!"

jorja_fan86 said:
I have a new topic for you guys. How would Stella & Mac react if they learn that the team knows about their relationship. Who would be the first to find out. Or, would Mac or Stella tell someone instead?
J.F. good question...hmmm, as far as who would find out first I see Linds noticing small things and figuring out something is going on. I could see her mentioning it to Danny, and him being oblivious to it. :D Although it'd be great if Danny caught them in a compromising situation and running to tell Linds..."You'll never guess what I just saw!!" I'd LOVE that! :lol: :lol:

In honor of Labor Day and the fact that I had a long boring car ride last night in which I got overwhelmed and attacked by mutiple plot bunnies...I wrote a lovely Smacked/DL ficcie...that I'll link to here as soon as I post it on ff.net! :D

LOL Nice, Calleigh :) I think Stella's the only one who could do that and get away with it. And she does look hot while doing it.

Mac: Nice rack, uh, gun.
or

Stella: I found your gun
Mac: Will you show me your gun if I show you mine?

(that won't get me meter-slapped, I hope...*is sure though that can be interpereted in more than one sense :devil:)

I can't wait for your fic, Moriel :)

I saw The Kiss in the DVD extras though I haven't watched the ep yet. Still, Yummmmmmm!

Mac: Nice rack, uh, gun.
or

Stella: I found your gun
Mac: Will you show me your gun if I show you mine?
Mel! :devil: That's awesome...you crack me up hon! Lol, I LOVE it! :lol: :lol: That's so totally what it looks like they are saying in those pics :lol: :devil:

And yeah I think you'll like my ficcie...it's fun if I do say so myself :D

:lol: Melly that's a good one, and so guttery! :devil:

Mo can't wait for your ficcie!

J for your question, I agree with Ranma I believe Hawkes will be the first to find out, but I also agree with athens the whole teams smart, they'll figure it out and tease them for the fun of it... For them telling, I think they'll let them figure it out or they'll tell Hawkes first.

Lol, guttery indeed Mel! Gotta love the gutter! :devil: It's fabulous isn't it...and oh so fun! :lol:

Lynny yeah now that ff.net is back up and runnin' I just have to edit my ficcie and I'll post it...so I'll be posting the link asap! :D

And yeah Lynn I agree once the team finds out, there will definitely be some teasing that happens! Not too much though, cuz I think they're all just a bit intimidated by Mac still...(even though we all know he's a total softy deep down! ;) )

Alright at long last...here is my ficcie...be forewarned there are a few spoilers (she who will not be named mainly!) but it's happy...so read it and review kindly please!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3141967/1/

Yay!! I got a new avie and banner! Fun times for all! Lol! :lol:

jorja_fan86 said:

And I have a lot of writing to do. Lol -- before my muses leave me, that is.

Hmmm... for sure it's either Lindsey or Hawkes will be the first ones to figure it out. If not them, it'll surely by Sid. He's sneaky like that.

Danny and Flack will be the last - coz they're caught up with their own relationship hahahah j/k! No, Danny will be lost in all of this.

Mac and Stella would be so okay with the team knowing. I mean, if we can see the chemistry -- what more for them? They see it first-hand. If I know, they would be the first ones to say "At last, you guys!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back