Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

I really like #4, but my guess is that TPTB are going to go with something more like #2. I will admit that I would be most upset if they did #'s 1 or 5. Us D/L fanatics wouldn't have anything to squee over, and that would be depressing! :( Well, the flirting in #1 would probably have some squee potential, but it wouldn't be enough to satisfy this D/L shipper.

Who had the M&M's? *starts spraying whipped cream over everyone in the thread* :D :D

Niki said:
Quick question! Any idea which episode is this line taken from:
Danny: You play good cop, I’ll be bad cop.

City of the Dolls. Love that episode :D

I found some M&Ms, I think they're as excited for the premiere as everyone else :lol:

b27705128.jpg

I think I like #2 and #4. I want this relationship to go canon this year, I'm impatient!

OOh, m&m's!

Did anybody check the broom closet, it awfully quiet in there?

here, I took a picture... Danny was in the bathroom. I made sure he went back in there though.

BroomCloset.jpg

I love those icons, manips, and banners.

Frankly, I think those two are asleep in the broom closet...exhausted...Linds is resting her head on Danny's chest.

I personally like two...but in the bent of my own smutty mind I like three...lol!

Okay peoples, here we go...please read and review or I'll cry worse than Danny...then I'll let D/L out of the broom closet and ban the Twister game forever...no more pies, no more M&M's...this place will just become totally boring... :eek: Thanks in advance, if you don't have an account---just register---it's free and you don't have to be a writer! :)

This Beautiful Day

Where's Moriel been? I'm worried!

Mo ran away when she heard you posted! :lol: I couldn't resist. But seriously, I dunno where she is.

You'll promise you'll cry like Danny.. I mean a full blown cry and not some whimpy cry either?..and not the "oh I cried"

Aww, their asleep. I think I should wake them up. *nods*

holy cow Twin awesome banner... so funny. And I miss Moriel when she comes back we'll have to pie her.

^^You really know how to hurt me, man. Considering the fact that it was you that put the water gun to my head and threatened to squirt it on me if I didn't post my angsty fic. NO whimpy crying for me!

Back on topic: Yes, they are sounding asleep in each other's arms----no one ruin this moment...It might never be this way again...

BTW: Lynn chose #3 on my list---because she likes D/L smut...in fact she's making me right a CatNip/M&M smut fic but I refuse---JK---actually she doesn't know....but I'm glad you're back from the dead.

Hey, only 16 days until the premiere! :)

Thanks Twin, I have another one that says, "we got bloopers too".. Pm me one day and I'll tell you why I have a banner with that. ;)

Oh quit your whiney. Auda It got you to post it now didn't it?.. *smirks*

Write the smut Auda, You know you wanna write CatNip/M&M smut!

Love you too, Aud.

whootwhoot. I can't wait till these premieres. Got some nice ones coming. :D

Hi everyone....I'm back!!!! I hope you all remember me but don't worry if you done- it's completely understandable.

First off welcome all newbie’s it's nice to have more D/Lers.

Second, I think I about died when I watched the promo- me and Rhylee (from Danny/Lindsaychem board) were talking about that and I mentioned that a hug would rock after he rushes in to find her and then I saw the promo- it's good to know TPTB are listening to me :lol:.

Anyhow I came to tell you all that I've been away forever so that I could clear my head and write the next part to my Fic and I did. Here's the link Standing By; Ch. 6
Remember to review and be honest about it. I love reviews and they would totally make my day since I got to go back to university tomorrow.

Talk to you all later.

-Girlygirl

I'm ready for the season to start, and only 16 days. What am I going to do?

Danny and Lindsay are asleep, I checked on them and they are snuggled close to each other, with Danny's arm draped around her waist. It's adorable!

I've updated "Black eyes, Blue tears." chapter 17 is up.

Right here

Karen, those icons are great!
Thanks auda :D and Rad

Quick question! Any idea which episode is this line taken from:
Danny: You play good cop, I’ll be bad cop.
City of the dolls one of my favorite episodes

Anyhow I came to tell you all that I've been away forever so that I could clear my head and write the next part to my Fic and I did. Here's the link Standing By; Ch. 6
Remember to review and be honest about it. I love reviews and they would totally make my day since I got to go back to university tomorrow.
Hey Girlygirl FF.net is not being nice it says that there are only 5 chapters and its driving me nuts because i really wanna read chapter 6 do you have it posted some where else

darx2mint4 said:
It's Lindsay :). And right before that he says "She's with me." aww I can't wait till the 20th!!

I think he said "She's been made" which means that the hostage-taker guy knew who she was. Which is also why Danny rushed out and wore his cape and flew to Lois... I mean Lindsay... to rescue her.

Loving the promo more and more! They tore it down from youtube though. Stupid copyright laws...

Hey, innertube's pretty fast now, huh. Guess that's good news for us non-US D/L fans. Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back