Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Hi spikegal! *wave* Yeah, i tried that link before...it doesn't work for me...No idea why...All i got is a big freaking black blank box! (Gosh,that's a mouthful! LOL!)

Black blank box :confused:? the link didn't work for me in the beginning too.. I got to watch it after several attempts...Oh well don't worry I sure you'll get to watch it soon....

Welcome to all the newbies

Thank you auda i had to make me one once i seen those pics Lol :devil:

Here i`m a fluffie :D

OMG, p3karen , great banner! :D Seriously, I just can't wait for the beginning! And then people say they don't have chemistry...chemistry is bursting through the screen in these couple of seconds already!

And Danny said that he doesn't cuddle...well, he doesn't have problem with hugs obviously.

Yaayy..i finally manage to watch the promo and I just can't wait for the new season! Gosh, it's gonna be a looooooooooooooong wait!
Btw misery, love your banner..i"m a G/C fan though but i think that banner of yours is really cute! Oh, and I love Nick! He's yummy!!!

hi, niki! i'm diana (lady_erudite) from the philippines, also a newbie here! :) i really loved the promo - the background song rocked! somewhere in the spoilers thread, somebody (celtess, i think) placed another link that contained the promo - not from cbs(dot)com directly, but the picture and sound qualities are crisp and clear, better check that out! the promo isn't something to be missed, big time! ;)

p3karen enveying you for that banner right now... have you made any othre ones? Or any avvies from the promo?

Anyways, not knowing Lindsay's secret is killing all of us I think, we really need to find this bad-boy out... sooon. And D/L need to hook up... sooon.

and just a heads up... "Heroes" is on this week at 9... that's what CBS.com says anyway...

^^ Oooohh just realise that I haven't watch that epi yet...I think they're showing it over here next week.
Is there any good DL moment in that episode? I know that episode focuses on Aiden but hey, one can hope they slip a little DL goodies in between :D

Btw, hello again to all! You guys are awefully frenly around here..it's great! LOL!

ummm, I havent seen that eppy in so long, but all I remember is at the end they're at a pub type place and they're drinking and there's a little convo between them. I'm sure there's more though, at the end of the season they were together a lot.

I'm just gonna have to make sure that I watch next weeks ep so that I can watch the promo.I am absolutely dying to se it now, especially after seeing p3karen's banner. Love it btw! :D

The only scene with even slightly D/L is the scene at the end where they are all talking about Aiden. Even then, it isn't major D/L. But it is still a good episode.

Welcome spikegal ! You will soon discover that we are all mad here:lol:, but the foodfights are fun...*throws a pie to get things started up again* :p

this episode is amazing, I remember when they figured out it was Aiden, I was like no effing way.... But there are slight D/L moments... no classic ones like the walruses or anything.. ;)

I just watched the Season 3 promo and now I can't stop grinning. :)

Yeah that episode was great, and although they weren't in the scene together, i think there's one big D/L moment there, and that is when Lindsay is examining the car with Stella and she says, after a pause (like she wasn't sure if she should asy anything): "Danny talks about her a lot."

Aww, I was wondering when Heroes would come back on. I've never seen season one and to be honest, I didn't see much of Aiden at all until after she died and then I saw her in a few reruns, but I really like her character. I don't really see much between she and Danny other than best friends though. I mean, they're so similar. I think you should have some in common with the person you're with, but that would be like dating your brother or sister. Plus I was already a Dantana shipper when I started to like Aiden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back