Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

I agree with you, Mis it was an improtant scene there because it showed that they spend time with each other and/or talk to each other a lot.

Welcome, spikegal!

Muzzy_Olorea I like your avatar. That's really cute.

CBS lies. I'm talking eps that are in the lineup, sheesh.
But I hope it is what their showing or else I'm gonna send some already pissed off QB's their way. *nods*

Welcome to all of the newbies!

*waves* Where are all my angstys, twins, fluffys, minions, flunstys, DLers at?

*pss Moriel, tell Auda you want, "texas" fic.* :D

*Hands everyone a bag of M&M's* Heres to our ship this season!. HooRah!

I don't know if I could do 'Texas' fic justice...I'm going have to see how the season goes---maybe for Thanksgiving?? No??

Angsties, fluffies, minions, flungsties, DLers---sounds like a group of illnesses... :lol: The D/L Epidemic...it's spreading and people are cathing it... ;)

This place is too clean...we need to throw some M&M's...what about pie? :p

Okay, are we going to let our beloved couple out in time for the season premiere? Anyone wanna bet whether or not D/L will have a scene together in the first episode?

I might have a surprise for you all tomorrow or Monday...have a great Labor Day Weekend for those celebrating. :)

Hey guys, one of the angsty! Twins! has returned. I have to say that I love the Season 3 promo. I especially love the "End" in you know what I mean!

I did return to bring angst! That's right angst!

I updated one of my fics, Little Girl Lost

I will update black eyes, blue tears this weekend. One fic a day.

c-ya later,
vex :)

Thanks everyone I`m glad my new banner is a hit Lol

Rad I made a few two are the same but a litter different one has a Border on the pic of Danny and Lindsay

av.gif

These are cheesey I know :D

che1.gif
che-1.gif

Hey guys,does anyone here know where I can find clips from the show?I'm looking for clips of DL in particular.Plz help!!!

Where is everyone it`s dead around here tonight :(

sorry Niki i dont know where you can find clips of D/L

OMG 17 days in counting till our ship sails :devil:

Labour Day Weekend in Canada...we're all hibernating :)

Sophie, my avatar is who you think it is---it's Anna (during the show "The Handler").

Karen, those icons are great!

Niki, D/L caps perhaps? You can find pic caps at csi-caps.com or at pastmyshoulder.com--hope that helps.

Where's Moriel and IHeart? Please come back! :(

Okay shippers...as the season draws closer what do you think the PTB should do with D/L?

1. Flirting only and a nice working relationship
2. Flirting with hints of a deeper relationship---keep the relationship a 'hinting' relationship so that the show doesn't lose its focus.
3. Bungee sex and broom closet love. Just pure smut.
4. Wait mid year and then have them start talking and maybe move closer to a relationship
5. Keep us totally crazy---tease us about the fact that they are/aren't together---perhaps never let us know--- :rolleyes:

I know that we've discussed issues like this before, but that was during the summer when we had time to play. Now it's serious business. So what do you all think??

Happy Labor/Labour Day!! :D

^^ Hmmm...I think I'll go with #2 or #5 but I like to know eventually whether they're together or not. All the hinting and not knowing exactly will surely drives me crazy! :D

Hey guys. God i aint posted in ages. I've been to preoccupied with my other ship (points to avvie).

As for the question, i'd have to go with #4. I couldn't stand not knowing. I want them to get together, but not straight away.

U guys are lucky it's only a few weeks left. can't wait to hear from u guys what the new season's like. Please keeps us informed.

Peace out :cool:
Soph x

not gonna lie I want either 4 or 5..... I love when these ships drive me crazy. (Well sometimes.)

And Karen I love those icons... Thank you!

UGH! Two and four both sound so great! I can't decide...umm...yeah. Either or both of those.

Quick question! Any idea which episode is this line taken from:
Danny: You play good cop, I’ll be bad cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back