Tea and Scones ~ english thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love all sport except golf. i mean i love going to the driving range, gets the stress out, but actually going round a whole course? i think id i rather go play in the road.
ah yes pub lunches, best thing ever, and its gotta be a pint of carlsberg or wife beater for me

^Shouldn't English be drinking something... English and not Danish Carlsberg? :p

Tho Carlsberg is really good... :lol:

actually we have a carlsberg brewery just up the road from me so its brewed in england. you know where i mean scoj just off m62 .
carlsberg is yak

i'd most foreign lager is nicer than english to be honest.

i think i'm gonna have sandwich and a packet of snack-a-jacks (salt and vinegar) for lunch :D. whats everyone else having?

Well, I'm Dutch, and we've had a lot of trouble with it, I want to save y'all the problems. :)

I want to study in London later, the University. :) I'd love to study in another country.

HOw euro has caused troubles? I mean, do I miss our mark? Yes I do and I'd rather kept it and stayed out from EU. But now that I'm used to it, no big deal and then it's cool when you don't ahve to think" what's this in euros" when you go to other european countries. It takes little adjustments but it will go ok. Of course prices have got little higher after euro came :rolleyes:

Of course I've only visited Estonia, Denmark, Sweden and UK when Euro came around and none ofthose countries use it :p

Yeah, those coins can be irritating if you accumulate loads in your purse after a while. Same with 1 and 2p coins. Why can't they just give us something useful? Like a 99p coin?

Anyways, I don't want Britain to join the Euro - I really like our mark of pounds and pence too much, even though prices here are expensive :rolleyes:

I have a question; I'd love to study in England, in 3 years. I'd love to study rights, geography or history. Which university in London'd be the best to go to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back