Big Brother All-Stars

Will and Boogie make me sooo mad. I hate when they do that stupid telephone thing in the Diary Room. Janelle is totally getting played by Will. Why would she even trust him.

I definitely can't wait to see James get his sweet revenge.

The HOH competition looks interesting. I hope they all went to the bathroom before getting on the web :lol:

If I want to post something about the live feeds, I should put it in spoiler boxes right? Cause I have this whole list of things I wanna post...but it's probably going to be spoilerish..

*jumps up and down* Please tell, please tell!!!! :lol: If you want, you can just PM and we can talk about it :D I am soo jealous that you have the live feed.

I'm with you _CSI_Junkie_! I don't like how Janelle started doing everything to help Chilltown instead of her own alliance. And the telephone thing in the Diary Room really bothers me.

The HOH competition will certainly be different. Who ever falls kinda has a long way down to the ground.

darx2mint4, using the spoiler tags would be best so that way those who don't want to know any spoilers can stay spoiler free. :)

csi_fanatic87 said:
darx2mint4, using the spoiler tags would be best so that way those who don't want to know any spoilers can stay spoiler free. :)
Indeed, any spoilers please use the spoiler code. :)

Ok here are some things that happened in the Big Brother house..
Danielle won HOH. After 2 hours the spider web turned upsidedown and Erika, Howie, and Danielle were hanging there. Danielle promised those two that they would be safe if they let her win. They dropped and she won. Marcellas won the No Slop for A Week pass, and was at first very reluctant to give it to George, but eventually did. But it took CG almost half an hour to actually accept the pass, because he wanted Marcellas to have it. Oh, and Will keeps talking to the cameras and complaining that people are watching them sleep (hehe) and that no one should ever watch Talladeigah nights. He also read off a bunch of soda bottle caps and told us to enter it online.

I'll post more for those who want it later. :)

ETA:
Janelle and James are on the block. James has the Nullify(?) A Vote egg, so he might use it on himself..That's all I know right now, the feeds are acting up

Ohhhh thanks so much! You are so lucky that you get to see all this stuff happen before it airs. :D

Lol Will is irritating but he can be pretty funny. I wonder if that Will Farrell movie really is that bad :lol:

You're welcome. The POV competition is happening in one hour, so I'll post who won afterwards...
If Howie or Kaysar wins the POV, they will not use it. That is what I heard Janie say to Boogie. And I also heard that Marcellas is going to throw the competition. Janie thinks she has better odds of winning it now. ETA the people chosen for the POV are Janie,James,Marcellas,Boogie,Will.

Is there ever a time when all the Live Feed cameras are turned off, so no one knows what is going to happen?

Yeah, its called "flames" its when they just show us fake flames, sometimes for hours at a time. Like they didn't show the POV competition cause they want people to watch it on TV. The flames have been on for 6 hours, they just got back now.
Even though they don't show the competition, they still tell the winner, and she is Janie.

so im new to this thread! Yay!! I totally love Big Brother. Its my summer tv show, and my guilty pleasure.
I really love the S6 Alliance. Even after what Janelle did. Because in my opinion the Floaters are a bigger threat compared to Chilltown. With the floaters....they float from one side to the other, and at least with Chilltown, u know where they stand.
So I'm actually kinda glad that Janie won POV. As long as Kaysar or Howie dont get put up on the chopping block! :)

Ok so I don't know what it is yet, but here are some things that people won(I don't know who won what yet): Plasma TV,$5000, Trip to Aruba,and can't play for veto next week. Also Dani is in solitary confinment for 24 hours, the House Guests get no workout stuff today, and they all have to sleep on cots. James won a phone call. And Kaysar,Erika, and George got on slop for 4 days, but Georges slop pass canceled it. Also there was a mention of a mystery visitor by Erika and Marcellas.

Welcome IlovemySNICKERS! :) Seems we think in similar ways. I love the BB6 alliance! I'm also glad she won HOH as long as it's BB6 in the HOH postion I like it.

As long as Kaysar or Howie dont get put up on the chopping block!

Amen to that! I don't want either one of them to leave! Those two are my favorites! :D

They re-did the HOH competiton, because Howie's buzzer malfunctioned, changing the outcome of the competition. Erika won the first time, and then they just did a second one a few minutes ago. I stayed up till 2AM to watch it...i'm pathetic. lol. Ok, so anyway, Janelle won. Again. Yup, three times.

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Why?! Why?!

I'm beginning to think this game is rigged :rolleyes:

Anyways, discussion about yesturday....
Those faces in the mirror were way too scary! I would have screamed louder then Janelle if that happened to me :lol:

That sheep was odd, it's cute how it likes Howie but when James tried to pet it, it screamed at him :lol:

Back