Not open for further replies.
Welcome PMD, the learned ones shall teach you :D: CaRWash stands for:

Calleigh
And
Ryan
Wolfe
Addicted
Shippers

Do join us, we're very nice people, lol. :lol: And ILuvJonathanTogo, it's Calleigh, not Calliegh, hihi. That wasn't meant in a negative way. I meant it nice. ;)

OMG, so many newbies! Welcome to everybody! Have a great time here, this board is really terrific, you'll enjoy it! :D

I was just wondering... (I do that once in a while. My mind just wanders off in a new direction.) Maybe we can give out CSIFiles virtual imitation Sunglasses Of Justice to all the newbies. Just leave them on a table by the door, beside the table with the virtual calories-free cholesterol-free brownies and muffins.

Note to newbies: The legal department at CSIFiles may want me to warn you that wearing the CSIFiles virtual imitation Sunglasses Of Justice may cause you to start tilting your head sideways and start speaking... in a... strange manner. Also, the CSIFiles virtual imitation Sunglasses Of Justice may not save you from real life explosions at the very last moment as depicted in the fictional television series.

This is CSI Lieutenant !

Listen!I want to say all of you that CSI: special CSI:Miami is the most realy and the most intresting serial movie about Crime Scene Investigation!That is realy unit where the people who work there every day has job to protect other people and find the killer!SO I WANT TO BE LIKE LIEUTENANT HORATIO CAINE OF CSI:MIAMI!And i want more than this!This episodes is a little peace of cake!

Re: This is CSI Lieutenant !

^^that is so excellent. can i pretend i'm a newbie and get the virtual sunnies of justice?

and welcome, Lieutenant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back