Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My former roommate always wears socks with her doc marten sandles and I used to constantly tease her about it. (she has a foot phobia-don't ask!) so when I saw the picture of Carmine with his socks and sandles in the desert, I laughed because it was just adorable.

I have to get groceries tomorrow. The mall is right across the street. *throws away grocecy list* New list In Enemy Hands. Guess I will have to live on kraft dinner next week.

I just thought of something, If the writers do give us a shower scene evey episode he is going to need lots of volunteers to scrub his back. Anyone want to volunteer with me?

hmm I always thought that Catholic schoolgirls were very very naughty :devil:

I can tell you with 100% certainty that the above statement is absolutely true. How do I know? I was one too! :devil: So if Carmine is looking for a walk on the wild (Canadian) side, he's got an open invitation.

Perhaps you could “pray” on top of Danny while you are out ministering to the sick and lost souls.

I always thought that one needed to be on their knees to pray... ;) See? I told you we were naughty.

But a few things that kept running through my mind while I was watching it was the hope of a possible shower scene and the image of that picture with all the guys from the movie that is somewhere here in this thread.

Oh, you mean this pic? *Innocent*

Yes, that one. I was just too lazy to look for it and I don't have it saved anywhere. (Note to self: save picture.) Thanks for that picture. Nice image before going to bed ;) (although that won't be for a few hours).

Hey, this is my first time posting in this thread. I have been lurking for a while and finally decided to sign up so I could post. I just had to say that I love coming to the Locker Room because you all just crack me up. I haven't spent too much money on my Carmine obsession yet(picked up a used DVD copy of "Learning Curve" for $3), but I have started taping episodes so I can go back and watch my favorite Carmine/Danny scenes.

I just love how almost every new person's post says something along the lines of "I've been lurking and you guys crack me up." Aww, we're teh funny!!1!11 :D

Anyways, welcome JediCSI72! :)

Welcome JediCSI72!

Bitten I lurked in this thread for a good two months before I actually registered and trust me I laughed quite a bit during that time. I still do.

(The lurking for two months or so had to do with finally getting a new computer at home. I didn't want to register at work, but I can tell you I think I post more at work than I do at home cause my job can get a little boring and this place keeps me busy sometimes.)

This place rocks, seriously. Like we really are just a bunch of gals kicked back and relaxed for some raunch talk.

DannyFan05 believe me, I know how easy it is to get caught up in this thread when you have other things to do. Last semester I had a good 2-3 hours between two of my classes so I'd go to the computer lab and end up spending most of my time posting on here. Roughly three months after I registered I hit 800 posts and I'm willing to bet that at least 700 of them were in the Locker Room! :lol:

But in all honesty, we don't always talk of the shower scene. If you go back and look there is also a healthy dose of intellectual conversation. That's what I love about this place. Aww! :D

No, we don't always talk about the shower scene. Sometimes I think we've gone a page or two without talking about it (and then boom, it comes back up again :lol:). He is such a complex and mysterious man that it brings out any kind of conversation, whether its about him or not.

No, we don't always talk about the shower scene. Sometimes I think we've gone a page or two without talking about it (and then boom, it comes back up again :lol:). He is such a complex and mysterious man that it brings out any kind of conversation, whether its about him or not.

"Boom", huh? See? I'm not the ONLY one saying it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back