Horatio & Yelina #3 ~Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tally as always so quality post, u have write a lot truth here.

Why can't SHE (y'all know which "she") see this?

good question, but for me SHE will only spoil all this H/Y storyline, better will be if she don`t have so many creative freedom in S5.

It just occured to me that we've ACTUALLY survived the horrors of S4! So, does this mean we're in good stead for whatever they may throw at us in S5?

ohhh no, this time if i don`t like the plot will say one BIG goodbye to this show :mad: just can`t do this to my self any more :( (too see again how they are destroying my fav H&Y charaters...)

It's great to hear that SM has agreed to be in the season opener for S5 but with her new tv series, her continued and/or sustained involvement (aside from the opener)in S5 looks less and less certain.

same thoughts come to me too, but i`m more afraid of the way Yelina will come back in CSI M...after S4 i succeed to start hate H, don`t want all this romantic real deal to go f..cing nowhere...

TallyHo said:
Brilliant update Hums. *sigh* you sure you can't find SOME spare time in your schedule to tutor Miami's writing crew? ;) There's just SO MUCH H&Y material with which to work plus the fact that the H&Y canon radiates and encompasses the rest of the Miami storyline. Why can't SHE (y'all know which "she") see this? Seriously. Tutor 'em, please.

Hey, if they'd accept it I'd tutor them all for free! I'm sure I can find time for that. They've totally lost their way with the show - and not just concerning these two. I swear, it's like evil plot demons have invaded their brains and the real writers are held captive somewhere in space or something! :lol:

Great update Hummer really loved it, so subtle but full of feeling :)

I want a love, I want a fire
To feel the burn, my desires
I want a man by my side
Not a boy who runs and hides
Are you gonna fight for me
Die for me
Live and breathe for me
Do you care for me
Cause if you don't then just leave

Oh yes so apt, now that should be dialogue for first eppy season 5, Kelly Clarkson songs have some great words

I was watching 'Crime Wave' this morning, I love when H spots the black eye and he goes really quiet showing how angry he is, and she knows!

Thanks footsy :)

I made some H/Y icons that I'm going to post in fanart in just a moment:

hrsa.jpg

hjh.jpg

gds.jpg

Hummer love ur H/Y avatars :D have save them on my photobucket account and after WC 06 think to use some of them, will credit of course :p

and for this ava that u use now ... wow great heartoutofstone work - so perfectly :D have find this avas before 1-2 days and snagged them all ;)

liz nice to see u here for a little :p yes S3 have a lot good epi for H&Y :)

Thanks Pusher. Glad you like them and you're welcome to use them. Heartoutofstone is great at making avas and it is good to have others who support H/Y away from this site. :)

Love your icons Hummer. I have also saved them! ;) Thanks also for posting the link to Heartoutofstone's icons Pusher. Once England are out of the World Cup, I will be changing mine back to something relating to H/Y or Y. :D

Liz, here's a cap of one of H's expressions in Crime Wave - it's not from the scene you referred to, but one near the end. You probably know that though! ;)

tn_CW2.jpg

So subtle, so caring, so sad. :(

It just occured to me that we've ACTUALLY survived the horrors of S4! So, does this mean we're in good stead for whatever they may throw at us in S5?
I think we all deserve medals for our survival efforts! Whatever happens in S5, it can't get much worse surely, so I guess that's kind of reassuring in an odd sort of way.

Glad you liked the pic Leanne. :)

I'm gunna post up some pics soon, im hopefully moving my website to a domain thingy.. so there will be bigger and better things :)

Also great fanfic Hummer

It`s nice to have u here again Leannethemouse :D i have visit ur web side a lot times and honestly i like it a lot. hope after ur update (moving on a new domain) we all to have more beautiful pics and fanfics :p

i too have think to make for this real romantic deal (H/Y) my own web side have some skills for HTML and flash code stuff (more often i use Dreamweaver 4 Macromedia program). but for now don`t have a lot free time and my english is not good enough.

Luce thanks for this sweet H pic ;)

You're welcome re the pic. :) I also really like that scene in Crime Wave when H sees Yelina on the phone:

tn_830.jpg

He needs to talk to her, but you can tell how preoccupied he still is about her eye and her situation...

tn_833.jpg

He finds it difficult to make eye contact with her. So telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back