Horatio & Yelina #3 ~Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, we'll really miss you HnM. Hope everything goes okay with the surgery.
Every episode that Yelina's in gets my vote, with the possible exceptions of 'Dead Woman Walking' and 'Freaks And Tweaks' which are excellent episodes.
Without a doubt in my mind. :D

Things will be a little strange around here without HnM. Wishing you a successful op and a speedy recovery. We'll all be thinking of you and keeping the H/Y love well and truly alive. :)

Aw, so sorry to hear about HnM. Wish you all the best of luck on Wednesday and hope you get well quick. It will certainly be a lot different here without her here, since she is one of the pillars that upholds this thread. Lucy is there any idea how long her recovery may take?

At the moment, it's hard to say. If I hear any news, I'll let you all know asap. :)

A picture, as promised, from 'Legal'...

tn_legal.jpg

I think she's giving him that look again! ;)

i ordered the second half of season 3 and i'm going to receive it on friday (hopefully).
the first thing i will do is to watch the ending of NTL. :lol:
nice caps Lucy! :D

i`m so sorry to hear this news about HnM, hope soon to be OK, she will be missing all of us. :(

I think she's giving him that look again!

Luce thanks as always for this sweet H/Y pic :D for me she just imagine how unbutton H shirt :devil: sorry guys for this 'dirty' thought, but all this handsome mans in shorts at World Cup make me go crazy :lol:

inge i`m glad that u will succeed to have soon second half of season 3 CSI M :D for me the best Miami season is 2 and after this 3. but who care what is the best S1 or S2 or S3 CSI M , most importan is that there have H/Y moments. *sigh* i now rewatch S4 on my tv cabel and after i finish doing this and WC '06 is over seriously start to think to see again CSI M S3. but for my regret there have a lot Stetler :(

hope after Sher is back and this football contest end we all to have new spoiler for CSI M S5.

Ha! Scared you there, didn't I? Thought I got offended, grabbed my 16000 posts and left :lol:

this thread was interesting to read yesterday. my posts and your posts were missing. this is one of the rare threads where we both posted (and our cow thread was also not there :() but now everything is fine. :D

i forgot it in my last post but i also hope that HnM is fine soon. :)

H/Y: season 2 is also great regarding sweet Horatio and Yelina scenes. after the first round (world cup) my tv will air season 2 repeats at Monday.

I'm so happy Ducky and Inge are back! :D

You're welcome as always re the pic Pusher. I do have one spoiler for Season 5 which I shall only post here for now, as it hasn't been officially announced and of course may possibly change. I do have permission to reveal this info though....
Sofia Milos has been asked by TBTP to be in the Season 5 premier!!! This is all we know at this stage. My source is Sofia herself. ;)
It's probably best to treat this with caution however. I'm very excited/apprehensive, as we all know how the TPTB can change their minds and let us down. At this point though, the news looks hopeful! :)

It will be so great if that's true, Luce :D

You are so my fave person today! (along with Antony :p )

Thanks for letting us know, Lucy about Ham. Too bad she'll miss the next thread opening. :(

Good news on my part, I've aquired lots of time recently and can get started on my H/Y fic. That way, we can not be without fanfic in this thread.

post by Lucy: Yelina Season 5 spoiler...

Luce ur the best :D wow... what a news ... it have to be true, beg to be true, pray to be true... WE NEED desperately this Y return in CSI Miami show.

and where is the Finlandia Vodka for this specials occasion ?! *look over Luce`s shoulders*

post by DaWecko: Ha! Scared you there, didn't I?

don`t do this any more OK ?! :p

really, nice to see u here again Ducky errr.. sorry Undercover Goose :D hope ur plumage to be allright after ur loss in the dark Server`s corridors for this 2-3 days :p did u meet ours dear Real H in some corner crying for Y or just pass the time by killing DaAnts there :lol:

and in the end but not in the last place Hummer will update her fanfic - GREAT !!! :D
i think that for this day can`t ask/want for nothing more :D

aww *look at my clock* got to go.... have matchs to watch.... GO ENGLAND !!! OLE OLE OLE :D

PS did i only see that H/Y thread have 23 pages ?! and only 880 Replies ?!

^^ I saw that too and it's funny. i think that we posted so long posts (for ex. the lyrics) and so this thread have more pages. :confused:

great news Lucy! can't wait to read more spoilers. (I'm a spoiler freak :D)

Teh, the page number thing is weird. Maybe that's something else that the server thing messed up: two of our H/Y posters (inge & Undercover Goose, and this thread. How weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back