Yelina Salas #2: 'Get Back To Where You Once Belonged'

Just watched the episode where Ray's killer tells our H that his bro is still alive.... but why didn't H tell Yelina what was going on when he had his case file out? It could have given us more Yel screentime?!

I think H wanted to be certain of the facts before alarming Yelina. He was in auto-Yelina-protection-mode! Once Y knew that Ray was possbily still alive, she would want to get involved (understandably), and H wanted to keep her out of the loop, in order to keep her and Ray Jnr safe from possible harm.

I would have been happier if he had told her the truth straight off. But, I guess he wanted to keep control of the situation as long as possible in order to protect her.

As H said to the little girl Amy in 'Recoil':

"You know, Amy, sometimes we tell a lie to protect the people we love, but it's still a lie, isn't it?"

"You know, Amy, sometimes we tell a lie to protect the people we love, but it's still a lie, isn't it?"

love this quote so truth, but so sad at the same time.

i 100 % agree with Lucy`s post. and coz of everything write from above we love H and know how much he care for Y . he always try to protect her and sometimes he must go against him self so she to be happy. in the real world is seldom seeing such noble :(

i most love one quote from epi Big Brother:

Y: Please stop trying to protect me.
H: That... is not possible.

wow. I am half way thinking that when CSI goes to Brazil, they'll meet up with Yelina. That'd be awesome. I kinda gave up hope as far as her return to CSI, but would be delighted still if she did!!

That would be great X05. We're really hoping that is the case too! :D
Sofia Milos has agreed to be in the Premier!!! That's all we know for now - she maybe involved in more episodes, but it depends on her schedule as she has a new show now too. Watch this space! This hasn't been announced officially yet, but I have permission to mention it as it is based on an e-mail from Sofia herself.

:D

Welcome back Leannethemouse from me too :D

this S5 spoiler news is one big ring for waikng up to ours dear CSI M writers :D right my loved penguins fan ?! :lol:

along with this good news for possible Y return, i at the end have some luck and this weekend will watch SM movie "Passionada". :) if i have some free time will try to post some screencaps :p

Lucy said:
That would be great X05. We're really hoping that is the case too! :D
Sofia Milos has agreed to be in the Premier!!! That's all we know for now - she maybe involved in more episodes, but it depends on her schedule as she has a new show now too. Watch this space! This hasn't been announced officially yet, but I have permission to mention it as it is based on an e-mail from Sofia herself.

:D

I apologize for the delay in replying, Luce, but this is terrific news. :D

Back