Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ I imagine his face looked much the same as when BlissInAbyss told him she named her vibrator after him and thanked him for many nights of fun. :lol: It just can't get much worse than that. :lol:

OMG :lol: did he ever answer to that? :lol:

No. Of course he didn't answer that. What's he gonna say? Call me when the batteries run low? :lol: But you know he forwarded that one to every buddy he's got so they could all have a good laugh. :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
No. Of course he didn't answer that. What's he gonna say? Call me when the batteries run low? :lol: But you know he forwarded that one to every buddy he's got so they could all have a good laugh. :lol:

lol OMG :lol: that's hilarious :lol: OMG tht's too bad he doesn't answer to tht kind of mail, sometimes it can be fun :lol: so who called her vibrtor Carmine? just kidding :lol:

Yes, that really happened. It was about a year ago and Bliss got such an ass kicking over here for doing that that she never returned. She did continue to post on cg.net for quite a while after that, but she's been MIA for some time now. Too bad. Gotta admire balls that big. :lol: And, for those who are wondering, the girl has such giant balls that she used her full real name and work e-mail address for that.

NOTE: I'm not advocating that anyone else do that. I just think that particular piece of correspondence has gotta be an all-time fan classic. For anyone considering following in her footsteps, he does not respond to that stuff so probably best not to waste your time or his.

I would never do that. That's not how I want him to think of me lol. I want him to know me for who I am, the sweet, innocent country loving chick that I am! hehe

Yeah, me too ;) I mean I am a sweet, fun loving, and innocent midwest girl :) HEE HEE That is all that Carmine and everyone else needs to know :p

Seriously though, doing that kind of stuff is ballsy, but really unnecessary and frankly rude. I am not going to embarrass myself like that, make him (or anyone else for that matter) think anything less about me than they already do.

:lol: Whoa, afrikana! Do let us know if he ever replies to your emaill. ;)

Hey, I remember the vibrator story. Never realized she actually got chased away from the forums just because of it. Which is too bad, 'cos she sounds like a lot of fun. :) To be honest, I don't think it was that bad. I'll bet ya he get way crazier emails than that. We simply don't know about them.

I just heard of this story, it's funny that someone actually did it :lol: Hate to think of Carmine's face when he read that mail :lol:

I cannot believe afrikana did that! Heheh. That's hilarious, not too surprised he didn't write back...I mean seriously, what's he gonna say? :eek:

Lizzy_Sander said:
I just heard of this story, it's funny that someone actually did it :lol: Hate to think of Carmine's face when he read that mail :lol:

:lol: To be honest, I would have loved to have seen his face after he read that. I wonder if he was embarrased or if he laughed. or had an embarrased laugh?! :lol: Hard to say, since we don't know the man in person,and his sense of humor.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Yes, that really happened. It was about a year ago and Bliss got such an ass kicking over here for doing that that she never returned. She did continue to post on cg.net for quite a while after that, but she's been MIA for some time now. Too bad. Gotta admire balls that big. :lol: And, for those who are wondering, the girl has such giant balls that she used her full real name and work e-mail address for that.

I remember that happening too. I always thought you were the one who did it though :lol:

^ Duuuuude! I am so offended. :lol: My vibrator doesn't have a name and that wasn't me. I did thank him for a good time after my birthday though. ;)

Back