Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

Seriously though, doing that kind of stuff is ballsy, but really unnecessary and frankly rude. I am not going to embarrass myself like that, make him (or anyone else for that matter) think anything less about me than they already do.

well i don't think it's that bad actually :lol: i mean Carmine probably received thousand of letters or emails like that, he KNOWS some girls wanna.....hmmm... with him :D he probably keep those emails and when he is angry or little bit sad he read them and he laughs :lol: lol no i think he delets those emails , tht's too bad he don't answer to one of them :lol:

Afrikana you are my hero lol i can't believe you sent him the "do me" email :lol: did you just write "do me" or you wrote a loooong email and at the end you wrote "do me" :lol: ? OMG priceless girl lol
Hey, I remember the vibrator story. Never realized she actually got chased away from the forums just because of it. Which is too bad, 'cos she sounds like a lot of fun. To be honest, I don't think it was that bad. I'll bet ya he get way crazier emails than that. We simply don't know about them.

I didn't know that you can be chase after doing somehting like that? that's not fair and ridiculous, i mean actually it was funny and she doesn't deserve that.
So anything new guys? except that we learned that MrsGiovinazzo got a vibrator :lol: i wrote carmine an email few days ago, during my bday
, i wonder if he will wish ma a "happy belated birthday" :p

I didn't write him in the last one or two weeks, so I can't answer you. Lizzy told us he has/had an announcement on his site that he may not recieve emails for a few weeks? I don't know the details.

But anyway, Happy Birthday sissi59100! I hope he'll write you. :)

thanks Bluegirl!! actually he just did :lol: but he didn't wish me an happy bday :( but he told me to send him my address for a pic :D

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ I imagine his face looked much the same as when BlissInAbyss told him she named her vibrator after him and thanked him for many nights of fun. :lol: It just can't get much worse than that. :lol:

That is probably the most funniest email i've ever read :lol: Some girls really are crazy but i think it's funny :D

OH. MY. GOD.

I almost spit out my salad, I laughed so hard! That's some serious ovaries that woman has! I'd never be so, uh, bold.

so i'm not thaaaaaat bad :D she sounds like an interesting chick though, if she had the guts to go ahead with that! :lol: i wonder how he felt when she thanked him! haha
he still hasn't replied to my e-mail... :(

btw sissi i just put "do me". no explanation or anything :lol: and it's waaay cool if he sends a pic all the way to france! lucky you :)

Kimmychu said:
Hey, I remember the vibrator story. Never realized she actually got chased away from the forums just because of it. Which is too bad, 'cos she sounds like a lot of fun.

If I recall correctly, Top and I had to intervene on this particular instance to keep the conversation in the thread PG-13, which does not amount to "chasing" this person away. Personally, I really don't care what people tell him in their emails, but if the subject is brought up in here and it violates board rules, then we have to say something.

^ Bitten - I didn't mean Bliss felt the mods chased her off. The reason she didn't come back had more to do with feeling she was getting attacked by the other girls. Not the mods. :D Some girls thought her e-mail was funny. Most did not.

BTW - That short and sweet "do me" e-mail sounds kinda cute. :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ Duuuuude! I am so offended. :lol: My vibrator doesn't have a name and that wasn't me. I did thank him for a good time after my birthday though. ;)

Now MrsG , I thought that you did name your BOB (Battery Operated Boyfriend) Carmine!? Or was it Hill... ;) anyway, when I read the comment that someone said that you sent that e-mail to Carmine I laughed my ass off! I named mine Carmine. ;)

Back