You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1CSIMfan said:
When you pick up a tounge habit just because Danny and Flack do it.

We are way too much alike csi_fanatic87. ;) The last few days I've been doing the same thing too. :p

:D That is too cool. I found myself doing that today.

-When almost every dream you have is about CSI:NY
-You hear "Slack" and say, "What about Flack?"
-You want a tattoo of your favorite CSI:NY ship or CSI:NY

I keep saying 'Flackline' instead of Tagline, due to Eddie Cahill's previous role in Friends. Oops. And it's a genuine mistake, too, which makes me worry even more for my sanity (or lack thereof).

When you find incidents to use Mac's quote "In one way or another, everything's connected.

Our like above^you start using words like incident, perp, GSR, levitity, etc.

Radical618 said:
You lable people as the main characters.. *OMG, he's such a Danny*

Top, midnight_tiptoes and I labelled a Beluga whale at the aquarium "Danny" because the whale was acting like an attention whore. :D

^Lol! I actually know someone with ♥Stokes tattoo on her wrist.

...if you insist to watch a dog show on your first (or second) date.

You know you've been watching too much Battlestar Galactica when you start using the phrase "Frack me"
You know you've been watching too much CSINY when you change it to "Flack me!"

When you see people with glasses and you're checking them out to see if they are the same brand as one of the characters' like Danny's. (this happened to me a while ago, the guy thought I was checking him out :D :p)

When you're watching TRL, the guest is Duncan James (ex-Blue) and you think "he looks like Danny with that shirt..." and your friend next to you says "he looks like Danny"... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back