Favorite Bands/Artists

Miss Undercover, I agree with some of your faves, and I think that Michael Jackson is great. I love his music. I like the Bee Gees too...and Phil Collins... and AC/DC. I guess we have a little in common. Nice banner, by the way.

HoratioSmiles said:
Miss Undercover, I agree with some of your faves, and I think that Michael Jackson is great. I love his music. I like the Bee Gees too...and Phil Collins... and AC/DC. I guess we have a little in common. Nice banner, by the way.

Thanks for your praise, HoratioSmiles !

I wouldn't have thought that someone likes still my music direction.
But the Bee Gees are for me the best of the best !

Phantom planet, Interpol, schoolyard heroes, the postal service, death cab for cutie the kaiser chiefs, the gorillaz, yeah yeah yeahs, radiohead, jack johnson, the white stripes, new found glory, arcade fire, the cure, bob marley, keane, the von bondies, moudest mouse, the bravery, the white stripes, nine inch nails, hot hot heat, idiot pilot, the strokes, the offspring, billy talent, the futureheads, queens of the stoneage, audioslave, nirvana, the depeche mode, bloc party, coldplay, motion city soundtrack, Panic! at the disco, fallout boy, Matisyahu, she wants revenge, the killers, Queen, and sooooo much more.

lilbug said:
Phantom planet, Interpol, schoolyard heroes, the postal service, death cab for cutie the kaiser chiefs, the gorillaz, yeah yeah yeahs, radiohead, jack johnson, the white stripes, new found glory, arcade fire, the cure, bob marley, keane, the von bondies, moudest mouse, the bravery, the white stripes, nine inch nails, hot hot heat, idiot pilot, the strokes, the offspring, billy talent, the futureheads, queens of the stoneage, audioslave, nirvana, the depeche mode, bloc party, coldplay, motion city soundtrack, Panic! at the disco, fallout boy, Matisyahu, she wants revenge, the killers, Queen, and sooooo much more.

Cool! I really love your taste!

i cant wait till the killers end there tour in europe, they said they are comming out with a new cd when there finished and maroon 5 has a new cd comming out in september *yay*

me and brandon flowers have 2 things i common
-are favorite song on hot fuss is jenny
-and we are both coke addicts :lol: he calls himself that because he loves coke a cola like i (screw pepsi)

My updated list :p

Green Day, The Who, The Doors, The Offspring, Led Zeppelin, Alexz Johnson, Michelle Branch, Vanessa Carlton, Billy Joel, Jonny Cash, Elton John, John Mayer, Gwen Stefani, Linkin Park, The Hives, Fountains of Wayne, Gorillaz, Something Corporate, Fall Out Boy, Jimmy Eat World, Queen, The Ramones, Weezer, Matchbox Twenty, Rob Thomas, The Killers, Coldplay, AC/DC, Rolling Stones, Melissa McClleland, Fiona Apple, Heart, Sarah McLachlan, Maroon 5, The Beatles, Bob Dylan, The Wallflowers, Sheryl Crow, Sting, Panda, Jumbo.

:lol: Yeah...I forgot a few :lol:

I'm falling in love with the band The Fray I heard 2 of their songs on episodes of Scrubs, so i ran out and bought the CD. I love them :D These are the songs that were on Scrubs. Listen to them! :)
1. How To Save A Life
2. Over My Head (Cable Car)

well i thought i had put mine down but cant see it.
here goes
1 queen (cos i grew up with them and fred has a fantastic voice)
2 oasis (cos they are ace and you can sing along and not feel stupid)
3 westlife (cos i luv em epesh shane mmmmmmm)
4 bryan adams ( cos hes ace in concert)
5 james blunt (got a lovely voice)
6 robbie williams ( cos i loved him in take that)
7 elo ( cos their songs make me happy)
8 brian mcfaddon (cos hes lovely and hes just left westlife)
9 franz ferdinand ( whey hey dancable tunes)
10 kelly clarkeson (cos shes good)

Back