Favorite Bands/Artists

cheers csikicks
my only dream was to see queen in concert then bloody freddie had the nerve to go and die. WHY boo hoo
will just have to slap on the dvd's and make the most of it.

my next ambition is to see robbie live ( ive just named my baby bunny after him )
and maybee oasis ( i once had a crush on noel gallagher )( no dont laugh i think i was depressed at the time)

brian adams was fantastic live missed his concert this year cos i was away boo hoo

ooh my god, I've got so much favourites :lol:

° Taking Back Sunday° My Chemical Romance° Blink 182° McFly° New Found Glory°
And Then I turned seven° Mando Diao° MADSEN° From First to Last° Billy Talent° Mae° NOFX° Red Lipstick Letter° Silverstein° Ramones° Less Than Jake° Third Eye Blind° The Pilot (Projekt^^)° Hawthorne Heights° The Strokes° Motion City Soundtrack° Offspring°
Panik! At the Disco° Unwritten Law° Shinedown° The Vines° Thursday° Trapt°
Foo Fighters° Fall Out Boy° Tinitus° Red Hot Chilli Peppers° Led Zeppelin° Incubus° System of a Down° Placebo° 3 Doors Down° Nirvana° Queen° Staind° Teddy Geiger

and so on...^^

I'm in love with Keith Urban's music, especially that song Making Memories of Us. His voice just sends me to pure bliss whenever I hear his tunes on the radio or on my ipod. I think he's one of the most romantic musicians out there and he definitely produces the best love songs! I normally don't listen to country either but whoa, he's something else.

My favorite band's Green Day.
I also like Siddharta, Eminem, My Chemical Romance, Avenged Sevenfold, Guns N' Roses, Panic! At The Disco,Placebo,...
And sometimes Robbie Williams.

I'm really starting to like Regina Spektor's music. When I was at Future Shop yesterday I heard her album Begin to Hope playing loudly through the speakers and I immediatly bought both her albums but I did also take a liking to her when I heard Samson on that NY episode All Access. One of my favourite songs of hers is Fidelity and she reminds me of Dido, an artist that I use to like in the past.

i upadted

queen, still #1
the killers
frank sinatra
michael buble
the rolling stones
the who
the stroks
the zombies
oasis
billy joel
the might be giants
maroon 5
the beach boys
hedley
ac/dc
the monkeys
green day
elvis
jorney
david bowie
barry white
nickleback
daniel powter
johnny cash
coldplay

These last few weeks i have been listening to Country music, cause i thought ya know George listens to it i'll see what it is like, it's not that bad really but now my fav.

-Aerosmith
-Christine Aguilera
-Leanne Rimes
-Gnarls barkley
-Frankie J
-Rihanna

Here's an updated list of my favourite bands & artists:

Yeah Yeah Yeahs(I LOVE their songs Honeybear & Mysteries)
Metric
Regina Spektor
Chris Brown
Daddy Yankee
Helena Paparizou
Jason Mraz
Justin Timberlake
Massari
Mariah Carey
Michael Buble
Nelly Furtado
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Black Eyed Peas
Frankie J
N.E.R.D
Gwen Stefani
Gavin DeGraw

Yep, my music selection is very wide.

I am a sucker for 80's music, I couldn't possibly name all of my favourite artists from that era.

But going by todays music I love Coldplay.

hawk nelson, falling up, thousand foot krutch, superchick, underoath, lucerin blue (they broke up *cries*), pillar, skillet, relient k, toby mac, john reuben, kj-52, paul wright, chris tomlin....and so many more.....

Back