Favorite Bands/Artists

calleighspeedle said:
I am a sucker for 80's music, I couldn't possibly name all of my favourite artists from that era.

Same here about the eighties, I especially love hair metal.

Excluding the eighties, right now the band I'm really getting interested in again is Nirvana.

Otherwise I love classic rock andf Johnny Cash. Listing all of them is too time consuming.

my favorite band ever is the Scissor Sisters. they're so original and inventive. and their lead singer is amazing. he'll do entire songs in falsetto, and it'll sound good, not grating or annoying.

otherwise, i don't really listen too much music on the radio. i'm more of a showtunes kinda girl.

3 Doors Down, Limp Bizkit, Drowning Pool, Unioun Underground, Finger Eleven, Zebrahead, Bamboo, Rivermaya...

More, I'll get back at this Q.

Lately I have been listening to a lot of Lifehouse, Goo Goo Dolls, and Dashboard Confessional. Those are probably my three favorite bands ever! (In that order)

Right now I'm really into a band called Whirlwind Heat.
I got to see them live (and meet them :D) last month. They're an amazing live band and just all around cool guys. Check out their videos on their site! :)

My iPod's constantly on 'scramble', so I listen to everything, but I've been listening to alot of Yeah Yeah Yeahs lately too. *still mad I missed seeing them in concert a few months back!*

OMG i know this is off topic but :D when i went to the hedley concert i got to kiss Jacob and Dave from hedley on the cheek :D i cant get over it i went to get a atograph and all of them signed my shoe and i got to kiss my 2 favorite members on the cheek :D

needmorecsi said:
calleighspeedle said:
I am a sucker for 80's music, I couldn't possibly name all of my favourite artists from that era.

Same here about the eighties, I especially love hair metal.

Hair metal? Nono, there is no such a thing. Seriously.

arggh i have lots...so here you go...

rilo kiley
death from above
death cab for cutie
the sounds
bright eyes
tegan and sara
dashboard confessional
ben lee

and so many more...but i shall not bore you!!! tehehehe

needmorecsi said:
Then how would you explain this.

Here everything metal is called "hairmusic" since they usually have long hair. But then there is goth metal, death metal, heavy metal, pantyhose metal, speed metal and something else.It's morning so cannot think.
Besides this is a silly argument.

- H.I.M
- AIDEN
- panic! at the disco
- rammstein
- slipknot
- marron 5
- roadrunner united
- placebo
- the academy is...
- the audition
- hawthorne heights
- alkaline trio
- the all american rejects
- avenged sevenfold
- daniel lioneye
- the corrs
- in flames
- jack johnson
- michelle branch
- motion city soundtrack
- the offspring
- the who
- stone sour
- trivium
- system of a down

i could go on but i really think i should stop!!

Some of my favorite artists/bands:

- U2
- Coldplay
- Keane
- Kent
- Nickelback
- Poets of the Fall
- Garbage
- Radiohead
- Robbie Williams
- Travis
- Kylie