Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao that interview is hilarious. This reminds me... we need a new interview with her. Preferably not CSI related because those are erm... not so exciting anymore. Mostly cuz the finale is comin' up and they can't reveal anything.

I want new Marg stuff... I'm going through withdrawal. (Apart from the great news of the movie she's gonna b in :D )

Dang, I'm gone three days and there's so much to catch up on. Can you guys slow down for the sick and feeble? Probably not. Tee heeeeeeeeee

Hottie_Cath said:
^^Lmao! That's too funny, I bet she was in the gutter when she said that one. I caught The Intimate Portrait one time, but I didn't notice that one. Thanks for that Ann Marie! :D

:lol: Her mom said that sometimes the meat would be moving so fast on the belt that it reminded Marg of that scene in 'I Love Lucy' where she's stuffing all the candy in her mouth :lol:

And then Marg said that sometimes the guys would actually mold a piece of meat into a...*cough* uh...*cough, cough* :lol: Just to get laughs, and it would go down the entire belt! :lol:

sounds about right. *don't ask*

and as for tootsie, you could have had a cap tonight but i got one of jerry stahl's books instead.

I remember Suzanne in Tootsie. She was the girl whom Julie's (Jessica Lange) dad met at the party. But I can't remember what she looked like. LOL. Yeah. Gotta find a cap. :)

well i may have it tomorrow. just depends. and, ot but worth it, go get plainclothes naked by jerry stahl.

Her mom said that sometimes the meat would be moving so fast on the belt that it reminded Marg of that scene in 'I Love Lucy' where she's stuffing all the candy in her mouth

And then Marg said that sometimes the guys would actually mold a piece of meat into a...*cough* uh...*cough, cough* Just to get laughs, and it would go down the entire belt!

Lmao! That was fun! I swear I don't remember the interesting parts from her interviews.. meh. :D I only remember that she discussed about Gary's character Warrick. heh.

Btw, I only have the transcript of the chat at Television Critics Association (TCA), Im not even sure if it was aired on TV. I'll pm it to you. :D

So she wasn't Marg! Shame on the IMDb editors. :lol:

I don't think the other ones were Marg, either. They may look a tiny bit like her, but I really think none of them was her. Hehe.

Thanks for solving the puzzle, coolc. :)

Awes that Suzanne girl on Tootsie wasn't Marg. And suspect no. 1 doesnt look like her, but suspect no. 2 kinda looks like her.. but she doesnt seem like a redhead to me.
Thanks for capping coolcatz. IMDB made a blunder again.

lol. but i got to watch a good movie so no loss.

ok, any more reported marg sightings that are questionable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back