Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hottie_Cath said:
Not 100 but 200!! lmao! They just went to -100 this season.

Marg should leave "CSI" and start doing movies with George Clooney.

*nods*

*nods* with you. :) How lucky is she that she had the chance to work with George, Dennis, and now Kevin?!?! :D

C'mon Hottie! You can't leave the list THAT short!
George, Dennis, Kevin, Richard Dean Anderson, Brian Wimmer & Jeff Kober, Jimmy Smits, Alan (who was so cute in "giving up the ghost"), Brett Cullen...

^^Lmao! Cuz sadly those were the only movies/series that I've seen. Whoa Marg had a chance to work with a LOT of those awesome guys.. lucky girl.

OMG! Brian Wimmer! He was yum! I loved him on China Beach, his Boonie is the cutest lifeguard I've seen. Hehe. KC/Boonie was my very first TV couple I ever shipped. They were so hot. Ah the goold ol' days. :lol:

And then there are Ted Danson, Ben Kingsley, John Ritter, Woody Harrelson, Keanu Reeves, Corbin Benson, Tom Skerritt, Christopher Reeves, and *coughs*David Caruso*coughs*...

Man, that's an impressive resume, isn't it?

You know, I didn't mind her & David Caruso in "gold coast". I liked the cute scene in the pool, and the scene in the bedroom where she playfully throws her panties at him. (geez you guys have really brought me into the gutter lately)

Tom Skerritt - oh man, that's one of the movies I don't have. (Which one was that again?) He will forever be Drum Eatenton to me (Steel Magnolias).

I just realized that I got the "death dreams" vhs with Christopher Reeve a few months ago and still haven't watched it. *slaps myself*

kaylyne said:
You know, I didn't mind her & David Caruso in "gold coast". I liked the cute scene in the pool, and the scene in the bedroom where she playfully throws her panties at him. (geez you guys have really brought me into the gutter lately)
Oh I think Marg and David Caruso are HOT in Gold Coast! I love the two scenes you mentioned, too. Very sexy. Hehe. But my favorite scene from that movie has got to be the scene where she comes home from looking for Caruso after knowing about her lawyer's death. She sees Caruso in her house and goes all hysterical. Gosh this woman just rocks!

kaylyne said:
Tom Skerritt - oh man, that's one of the movies I don't have. (Which one was that again?)
It's "Hearts on Fire" aka "In Sickness and Health". It's heartbreaking. Although Marg's character becomes a homewrecker, but you could never hate her for that because she's just too adorable. :lol:

I'm finding it difficult to get a hold of some of Marg's movies, I love In Good Company and Erin Brockovich. Lethal Vows was really sad, Marg was great in that one.

LEthal Vows is such a great movie. I really like that, not because of the storyline (that isn't bad either), but because of Marg's performance. The end is rather sad, but she acted amazingly :)

"Lethal Vows" - excellent performances by both Marg & John Ritter (rest his soul). He was such a wonderfully diverse actor, whether it was dark & intense like this role or his incredibly funny comedy like in "three's company".

Well guys, I had the chance of interviewing Marg for my website ;) . And instead of posting it at my website, I thought I'd post it here as a talkCSI exclusive. ;) :D

SHANE: Thank-you so much Marg for letting me interview you! I'd let my friends Erica and Zsazsa participate as well, but I'm afraid the interview would get out of control. :p

MARG: You're more than welcome! By the way, are Erica and Zsazsa members of talkCSI? I've read some of their posts about me. Talk about obsessed fans.

SHANE: I know! So how are Tom and Bob?

MARG: Who are Tom and Bob?

SHANE: Did I say Tom and Bob?

MARG: Yes, you did Shane.

SHANE: So sorry! I meant Alan and Hughie.

MARG: They're fine. Alan is very supportive of my work and Hughie is understanding of my limited hours at home.

SHANE: So how is your relationship with Billy Petersen? Has Jorja Fox gotten in the way?

MARG: Our relationship was fine until "Way to Go." aired. Then at that time he became more attracted to her than me. I'm totally jealous. And I know a lot of PureJoy! fans are too.

SHANE: I'm totally a PureJoy! shipper, and Billy really disappoints me now. Speaking of PureJoy!, have you visited Black-Tie Affair?

MARG: I haven't. Should I? Do you think Billy and Jorja would get the message? Will they call it off then? Then hopefully our Gil/Cath relationship will go back to square.

SHANE: Yes, join! Erica and Zsazsa do a good job running it.

MARG: [laughs] Erica and Zsazsa do a good job, again? Now I'm worried.

SHANE: You'll be fine. They won't hurt. They'll just stare at Tom and Bob.

MARG: Again with Tom and Bob? Who are these two?

SHANE: I'm afraid we're out of time. Thanks for talking Marg! kthnxby!!11

----

I think it went well? :p

^^Lmao.. :lol: you tricked me there, i was so excited i skipped your intro and went straight to the 'interview'.. but WP and JF should be Griss and Sara. Lucky Erica and Zsa, they were not allowed to talk but they got to look.

I heard lots of raves about Lethal Vows too, I think I need to rent that movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back