LOST # 2 ~ 'We Don't Wanna Be Rescued!'

Re: LOST#2: 'We Don't Wanna Be Rescued!'

You're welcome for the quotes. I think Sawyer and Charlie are given the best wise-cracks.

Did anyone else notice Kate's hair? I think she needs to go borrow some of Claire's shampoo and definately a brush. When Sawyer took her to his tent to get the heroine I was thinking, "Wow, she's the only female on the show that actually looks stranded!" :lol:

OMG!!! I can't believe nobody has been in here since last weekend. I was hoping there would be some talk about last night's episode and the 2 hour season finale next week.

I think the others have brainwashed Michael. Even if he brings them the people they want, I doubt they will let him and Walt go. I find it hard to believe that their big plan for taking Walt was just to get Jack, Kate, Sawyer, and Hurley. (did I miss anybody?). They could take them any time they wanted. They've had plenty of chances. This show is driving me crazy. At least next week we will learn how/why the plane went down.

Yes. And Sayid is SO smart. He totally saw through Michael's actions. The best thing to do is that he will try follow them with some guns when they leave. And the ending, damn: Boat, Boat, Boat!

In the middle of the ep when Sayid told Michael he wouldn't go, I was like "Damn it Sayid, you're supposed to be smarter than that! You're the only one who should be able to see right through Michael's lies!!"

And then he did. :D Yay!

I did find this episode enjoyable. I'm glad that someone finally saw through Michael's plan and I hope that Jack listens. Jack has been so stubborn lately. Also, it was good to see Walt again and the flashbacks were interesting. I think the woman Ms. Clue may be a message to us fans.

I was so happy to see Clair take Charlies hand, he's so adorable and is trying so hard. The season finale looks awesome.

CSI007WW said:
Yes. And Sayid is SO smart. He totally saw through Michael's actions. The best thing to do is that he will try follow them with some guns when they leave. And the ending, damn: Boat, Boat, Boat!

Can you believe that? A sailboat out in the middle of nowhere. :eek:

I was channel Surfing between this and the Amazing Race
but this ep was odd I do
think
Micheal was brainwashed and I'm worried about Jack,Kate,Sawyer and Hurley I'm glad Sayid is going cause he's the only one that sees through Micheals lies
shippy wise
I was SERIOUSLY Squeeing
with the CC moment at the end and the ep before that had alot of Skate (which sorry MAJOR Skate here) atleast ONE of my shows has its ships right

I hope Sayed keeps Michael in check. What's up with that boat?

wow awesome I'll definetly be buying that one
okay heres my theory on
I have a hunch its the Others I mean last time they saw a boat and thought they were rescued it was the others taking Walt ,this time Maybe they'll take Aaron

It's Desmond in the boat, but why would the Others let him get/fix up the boat in the first place?

Just thought I'd share......

How would you like a Hurley action figure? Or would you trade Locke
for a
Sawyer figure? ABC television has signed a deal with the company that
makes
many of the action figures based on characters from the world of
wrestling
and movies. ABC says it has entered into an agreement with McFarlane
Toys
to create a line of action figures based on the characters of ABC's hit
television program "Lost." Keeping with the premise of action toys,