Would you go to a CSI convention??

well i dont know if i would go.depends how much money it would be or if it was near here

if there was one near Sydney, then HECK YES!!!
but i doubt there'll be one here anytime soon, and i don't actually have any money, so that might be a problem...

I would totally go!! It might be a little hard if there wasn't one in the states or Canada...but i would definately find a way to get to one!

Minnie, FYI there was a REAL CSI convention in Seattle last summer. Supposedly, this is what I heard, I live in Washington State, that Seattle has one of the top CSI labs in the West.
And for a CSI cast convention, YOU BET!!
Any chance to meet William Petersen and Jorja Fox
I'll be there
especially if it's in Vegas. The Star Trek People never left Vegas :)

Of course, Hankster. Let me just go get my wallet and see how much I got in it.....

Uh, never mind.

Hey, man... the guys that started the Lebowski Fests started off just pooling money together from a few folks and now there are 3 a year that are HUGELY attended. Even last year, Jeff Bridges and some of the other actors showed up at the LA Lebowski Fest. We need to do the same for CSI--do a fest at a Vegas Hotel--maybe even set up a simulated crime scene and have folks evaluate it. We could do this, man! Let's pool our money together!!!

I would go to a CSI: convention in a heatbeat! If I had the money to go and everything I would make sure not to miss it. It would be awsome if something like that would be organized.

DEFINITELY! I wouldn't miss it for the world. Of course, if they hold one in NYC it will cost twice as much to get in as anywhere else. :p That's what happened at the X-Files convention. Stupid Javits Center, it's not even that great.

I would definitely go, as soon as I save up enough money for a two-way plane ticket, accomodations, and pocket money. :D

Back