Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that got me all teary. It's weird, cause I've been mentally prepping myself for so long, and have been okay, but seeing Marg all emotional hit me. Same with the footage of her and George hugging. I don't know what it was, but them in such an....intimate embrace/discussion was so touching.

I don't think they will kill her off. Marg has said that she doesn't want to be killed off, plus Jorja said the door will always be open. Add to that, Ted said "she almost gets killed." So I'm guessing that either it's a tric or a dream sequence, like someone said. Either way, I'm sure it's safe to say that we have the answer to the "wounded Catherine" line in the one character description.....

Lady. :(

I don't think they will kill her off. Marg has said that she doesn't want to be killed off, plus Jorja said the door will always be open. Add to that, Ted said "she almost gets killed." So I'm guessing that either it's a tric or a dream sequence, like someone said. Either way, I'm sure it's safe to say that we have the answer to the "wounded Catherine" line in the one character description.....

Wasn't this posted a few pages back about Episode 12?

Jackory: African American. He is Marigold's pimp, a likable opportunist who gives a wounded Catherine and Russell a lift. He evens helps Catherine out, providing her with a disposable cell and a gun, impressed by Catherine's handling of the piece.

I'm wondering if Catherine leaves CSI like Prentiss did on Criminal Minds?

Wow, that got me all teary. It's weird, cause I've been mentally prepping myself for so long, and have been okay, but seeing Marg all emotional hit me. Same with the footage of her and George hugging. I don't know what it was, but them in such an....intimate embrace/discussion was so touching.

Lady. :(

Okay, maybe this is what happens. They think she's dead, since people have been declared dead when they really aren't, she's taken to the morgue and as everyone gathers around the table, she suddenly sits up and is wondering why everyone is crying, looking shocked, etc. :D

I think it looks like she faked her death by that video.
All I know is her last scenes have better be with Nick and Brass. They'll be the last two originals left.
Now I know you do not consider Greg a main cast member but he is still an original cast member. He was in the pilot episode...so there will be 3 left.

All I know is her last scenes have better be with Nick and Brass. They'll be the last two originals left.
Now I know you do not consider Greg a main cast member but he is still an original cast member. He was in the pilot episode...so there will be 3 left.

That might be true but Nick and Brass were closer to her, IMO.

I think they will all get their moments with her... but I for one hope for a good Nick and Cath moment of course... the two were the closest :)

Greg is a main cast member, now. Eric wasn't a cast member until mid-Season 3, so he is not an original cast member.

And when have I said he isn't a main cast member? I just said he's a supporting character.

I agree Nickyfan, Nick and Catherine should have a special moment, she's always been there for him.

Greg is a main cast member, now. Eric wasn't a cast member until mid-Season 3, so he is not an original cast member.

How was he not a cast member until mid-season three? He was a cast member since the Pilot in a recurring role capacity, and then promoted to full-fledged series regular before season three premiered. He deserves every bit of a chance at getting a goodbye scene just like the others do.

How was he not a cast member until mid-season three? He was a cast member since the Pilot in a recurring role capacity, and then promoted to full-fledged series regular before season three premiered. He deserves every bit of a chance at getting a goodbye scene just like the others do.

I never said he shouldn't get a goodbye scene. I mean seriously. :rolleyes:

Where the hell did I say that?

Get tired of people accusing me of something I never wrote. :rolleyes:

I said her last scenes should be with Nick and Brass since they are original cast members. And since everyone screams how being in the credits represents that, Eric wasn't in the credits until mid-season 3.

And the recurring 'cast' are guest stars.

So if people don't accept that those in the credits are not supporting characters and that's there is a hierarchy, then I don't have to accept that he was an original cast member because he appeared in the pilot and some episodes after that.

Who said that he shouldn't? I am confused now... I didn't read that anywhere
:confused:

You said her last scenes should be with Nick and Brass. And based on some of your previous posts, it seems that's how you feel...

And since everyone screams how being in the credits represents that, Eric wasn't in the credits until mid-season 3.

That is also incorrect. Robert David Hall and Eric Szmanda both got opening credit slots starting with "Revenge is Best Served Cold."

You said her last scenes should be with Nick and Brass. And based on some of your previous posts, it seems that's how you feel...

And since everyone screams how being in the credits represents that, Eric wasn't in the credits until mid-season 3.

That is also incorrect. Robert David Hall and Eric Szmanda both got opening credit slots starting with "Revenge is Best Served Cold."

But where did I say that Greg shouldn't get one? Where?

And you're right, about Robert and Eric, I always think it was mid-season for some reason.

You said her last scenes should be with Nick and Brass. And based on some of your previous posts, it seems that's how you feel

Isn't that just an assumption you made here? Were did she actually say that? I don't think it's right to say things like this without anything but a guess to proove it...

In my honest opinion, George, Paul, Jorja, Eric, Robert, David and even Wally are "originals" in my mind. I doesn't matter whether they appeared in the pilot, whether their name was on the title screens from the beginning or whether they were put on at a later stage. Each of them have clocked at least 200 episodes and that for me is enough to consider them "the original team" and they all equally deserve that special farewell.

I don't want Catherine's goodbye to be like Grissom's, i.e. individually going round each character. Give us a team moment. Something like the diner scene from "Strip Strangler" would be wonderful. I would like everyone there, including DB and Morgan. Something which symbolises the grave-shift as a team, not as secluded individuals which was a thing of the Langston-era.

You said her last scenes should be with Nick and Brass. And based on some of your previous posts, it seems that's how you feel

Isn't that just an assumption you made here? Were did she actually say that? I don't think it's right to say things like this without anything but a guess to proove it...

I'm sorry, but when someone goes around here saying that fans of a certain character are 'psychos' and they clearly have announced their dislike for said character, it's not an assumption; it's a concrete fact.

As for it being right or wrong--wouldn't you agree that ragging on fans isn't particularly right either? To do so in a PM, well, whatever floats your boat... but to publicly address that out in the open is very distasteful.

I'm sorry, but when someone goes around here saying that fans of a certain character are 'psychos' and they clearly have announced their dislike for said character, it's not an assumption; it's a concrete fact.

As for it being right or wrong--wouldn't you agree that ragging on fans isn't particularly right either? To do so in a PM, well, whatever floats your boat... but to publicly address that out in the open is very distasteful.

I also said, they were NOT on this board, hence I am not calling anyone here a psycho. Stop reading things into stuff that isn't there.

And others clearly dislike Nick, and personally I don't care. And it seems to be okay for them to tear him down, but we get in trouble if we respond. :rolleyes:

and now you're bringing up a PM? Now that is distasteful.

bonz, don't bother kicking me off. I'm done with this board, clearly it belongs to the Greg fans.

And apparently you can't say anything against him. :rolleyes:

Smokey, DJ, sorry for the trouble.

You want to believe I said Greg shouldn't get a goodbye scene with Catherine, so be it. That's YOUR PROBLEM.

So now all go and rejoice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back