Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is too sad :(:(. It was great to hear Marg talk about her departure though, and both George and Jorja had some great things to say in the video too:)! I won't give anything else away in case a lot of people still haven't seen this.

Is it just me or is that Catherine in a bodybag?

Catherine in a body bag with blood on her shirt and trousers, dream sequence or maybe a ruse to trick someone??

It had better not be real! Not after killing off Warrick! :(

It might be like the promo that showed Natalie slashing Grissom with a knife. Hopefully.

Hopefully, it's just a ruse. It didn't sound like they were going to kill her off and she didn't want Catherine to die.

However, I wouldn't put it past them to kill her for the shock value, because really who will see that coming? :shifty:

We all knew Warrick wasn't going to make it. :(

I hope she's right and that she isn't just pulling one over on us.

I wish WP could come back, but I see their point. I do hope he comes back for the series finale, whenever that is.

I hope he will be back this season at least ! Moreover he promised to come back this year to George and Marg !!! I hope he will be back for the season final (not the series final lol)

I think Catherine will fake her death to put in the witness protection program. I hope I'm wrong. How Nick is going to handle Catherine gone? They will close.

I think Catherine will fake her death to put in the witness protection program. I hope I'm wrong. How Nick is going to handle Catherine gone? They will close.

All I know is her last scenes have better be with Nick and Brass. They'll be the last two originals left.

Just like Grissom's was sorta with Catherine and Brass (I'm talking about people still at the lab). I block out what happened after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back