George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the delete button, ladybronco. :lol:

It's been a nice mild day here today (of course, since I got winter tires, it's not going to snow at all now :rolleyes:). Nick and I had a good day of shopping (still trying to get parts to complete my super computer setup :D) - driving past the mall was horrible though! Thank goodness I didn't have to actually go IN. :eek: Nick's all shopped-out for now though, and ready to head off to his next destination.

Runners up:
blackflag - nice profile :luvlove:
blackflag - yummy chocolate :adore:
Jacquie - am I too predictable? :lol:
ladybronco - I like the lighting :)

So that means Nick is heading off on a long flight, to pay a visit to NickyFan for this great smile! Congrats, and enjoy your Nick-time!

ETA: OMG, I have a delete button!! :eek:
Must have been the 1000th post that did it! :bolian:

yes but you didn't have to use it to delete the board for the last several hours :rolleyes: :)

Congrats on winning NickyFan :)

It wasn't me, it wasn't me! :guffaw:

I was wondering what the hell happened! :wtf:
So it wasn't just me not getting on :rolleyes:
I was actually beginning to wonder if the board was being moved and I missed the announcement :lol:

Congrats in advance NickyFan!!

Oh my... finally I can claim my prize :D The site was down for me since last night... I was lucky to even get a set in :(

Thanks for sending Nick my way, Raynn :)

Time for a theme... hmm... what to choose?

Okay... how about... some eyebrows? I love his eyebrows :adore:

So up to 12 pics in 24 hours of your best eyebrows pics, please :D Eyebrow-Action pics are very appreciated :lol:

Have fun playing, ladies!

My set of eyebrows::p
one
two
three
four
five
six:drool:

csi.gif

/(.")\(",)
./C\../G\.
_| |_| |_

Last edited:
Gosh, I'm glad that the board is back up so I can send Nick on his way to the next lucky lady:)

So I'll make this short and quick...

The runners up:

fangeorgeEads Nice! :)
Raynn He's so handsome :adore:
Ladybronco a new funny face pic for my collection :lol:

I know Jacquie wanted Nick to visit her because she posted this nice profile pic and this sad looking Nick pic :adore: :luvlove:

But it this two pics blackflag posted just did it for me :adore::luvlove::drool: He is soooo handsome and looks just too cute in those pics :adore:

So blackflag enjoy your Nick time and make the most of it :) Maybe Socks will let you and Nick sleep longer tomorrow ;)

Thanks for playing, ladies :)

Sorry for the delay ladies. I've been sitting here with the virus scanner running since 8:20 this morning. This takes forever!!! :eek:

For those who can't see it in the video - George :drool: - That's all there was is a still with him in it. From the looks of him it's from back during that photo shoot early in the season. (they were all in color I just changed everyone but George into b & w. :))

Thanks for Nick, NickyFan. :D

New theme...

I'll take up to 12 of Nick/George/oc close-ups please. Winner in 24 hours or so. :)

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back