George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Blackflag, enjoy your Nickytime!

I won't bore you guys with details, but it's been an obnoxious day around the ole homestead today :scream:

On a good note, my Broncos beat the Chargers yesterday, so that put me on cloud 9 last night :D

First set of close-ups:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

i havent been here for ages (one paper left for my dagree), but i really needed a dose, so thank you all...:beer::adore:

Good morning ladies!
The board seems to be working normally this morning :thumbsup:

Second set of Close-ups:

Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

Freaking Photobucket!! :wtf: :scream:
I will return when it's working :rolleyes:

When the one thing works the other doesn't :lol: I was lucky with pb today. Hope you can get your second set in :)

When the one thing works the other doesn't :lol: I was lucky with pb today. Hope you can get your second set in :)

Ah ha! Got them in :lol:
It was weird, my PB albums were loaded, but when I would click on the pic I wanted (or any pic for that matter), I didn't the the little "hand" that would let me copy the link :(

I even opened PB in Chrome in a separate browser, but the stupid Shockwave plug-in kept crashing, and wouldn't load it there either. Sheez, go figure. I finally reloaded PB back in Firefox and things were normal again.

All is well now I think :bolian: :lol:

Ah ha! Got them in :lol:
It was weird, my PB albums were loaded, but when I would click on the pic I wanted (or any pic for that matter), I didn't the the little "hand" that would let me copy the link :(

I even opened PB in Chrome in a separate browser, but the stupid Shockwave plug-in kept crashing, and wouldn't load it there either. Sheez, go figure. I finally reloaded PB back in Firefox and things were normal again.

All is well now I think :bolian: :lol:

I had this problem before... I always load the page again and then it works :)

Freaking Photobucket!! :wtf: :scream:
I will return when it's working :rolleyes:
I had 4 screens open yesterday while posting my second set of theme pics and 3 of them were photobucket! I think McAfee is having problems with some of their ads and when they come up photobucket freezes. I didn't want to log out until I was finished posting my theme pics so I just kept bringing up another screen. :lol:

Unfortunately my time with Nick has come to an end. :(

Your runners up:
NickyFan - such concentration :adore:
Ladybronco - I'm always willing to nurse him back to health. :drool:
Raynn - now that's what I call close-up! :drool:

winner.gif

Jacquie - not only for this nibble-able ear :luvlove: but because close-up doesn't necessarily mean a head shot. :drool: :lol: Nicky's on his way up North before the rains come and should be there shortly. :)

Susan

winner.gif

Jacquie - not only for this nibble-able ear :luvlove: but because close-up doesn't necessarily mean a head shot. :drool: :lol: Nicky's on his way up North before the rains come and should be there shortly. :)

Susan

Thank you blackflag :) Nick has shown with the rain :rolleyes: We've had rain all day with some of it being heavy. Oh well it could be snow :rolleyes: :lol:

So new theme :) As some of you have seen on Facebook we've had no heat in the store today :wtf: When we left still no repairman :censored: Fortunately the furkids have their own coats but I think the humans may need their winter woolies tomorrow if it doesn't get repaired soon. So I think a little Warmth is required. You can do either an I Spy with 'Warmth' or you can post warm pictures. I figure with giving you a choice of how to post your theme pics you can't accuse me of giving you a 'Thinking theme' :lol: 12 pics in about 24 hours. Happy Hunting while Nick and I go warm each other up :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back