George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats ladybronco.

Sorry ladies for not being as active in the challenges lately.

Anyway, turkey day at the house went on without nearly as much yelling and screaming as usually happens so :thumbsup:

First set of chocolate coming up:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Good morning ladies!!
I hope everyone who celebrated Thanksgiving had a wonderful holiday :bolian:

We had a lovely day yesterday, lots of good food and friendship!
All my NFL football picks won their respective games, so I'm 3-0!
Our college team is playing their last game now, so a win to wind up the holiday would be excellent! :D

It's time to send Nick on his way, much as I'd like him to stay :devil:

Runners up:

Princess - major chocolate and a favorite Nick scene! :adore:
NickyFan - Oh my......:drool:
Blackflag - Oh so close, you know my weakness :devil: (And I really loved your Panty Sniffer one :lol:)
Jacquie - Yummy, your number 1 pic was awfully close though :adore:

so that means that Nick is going to Calgary to visit Raynn!
The Gone Dead Train has become a favorite Nickisode for me; chocolate, buzz, great shirts and just overall awesomeness! :luvlove:
I also can't stop giggling over this one :lol:

Have fun with Nick, he's certainly well fed, so it's up to you to help keep him awake :devil: :lol:

Congrats on your win, Raynn :) Lovely winning pics :drool:

I hope I can play tonight... but I have to go to bed early, so I don't know.

I hope you have all a nice holiday and for those who have to work I hope it's not too stressful today!

I was beginning to wonder if this was going to be a theme of 1 :eek: I didn't realize the board was having troubles for that long :eek:
It was up when I started at 7:30 or so but by the time I'd managed to get the pics out of photobucket TalkCSI was down and then I realized the router need rebooted too. I didn't have a chance to get back on until after we went shopping for an early Christmas present for Victoria (new winter coat!). At first I was getting a message saying that the server was too busy but I finally managed to worm my way on. :shifty:

Second set of 'WINTER':
W = Weapon
I = Indigestion
N = Navel
T = Testifying
E = Emotional
R = Raining

Susan

ladybronco, I love your signature :guffaw:

I was beginning to wonder if this was going to be a theme of 1 :eek: I didn't realize the board was having troubles for that long :eek:

Thanks! :devil:
Someone else is using another one I was going to do a long time ago, but I didn't want to infringe :lol:

I didn't have any board problems today, that I know of, so I'm grateful it didn't happen to me for a change. Especially with my little teensy issue of not having a delete button :guffaw:

Let's see if I can squeeze a second set in

W - Winking
I - Interrogation
N - Night
T - Toasting
E - Ear
R - Rage

ETA: OMG, I have a delete button!! :eek:
Must have been the 1000th post that did it! :bolian:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.