The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
_CSI_Junkie_ said:
When Greg pushed Nick out of the chair was in 'High and Low' from Season 3 i believe. :D

ETA: I think i'm wrong actually. :lol: Hopefully someone with answers will come along :)
No it was High and Low. I remember because my 2 sexy guys worked it!!! Sad I remember by the guys but hey!

I have a question about a CSI: episode...

What episode is it when Warrick gets in the pool and Catherine and Warrick tease him about not being in the pool after hours. I haven't seen the episode so I'm just going on bits and pieces I have heard about it. Thanks.

does anybody know which episode it wass, when warrick was bihind one of those dummies, und cath made a photo. was pretty funny :)
but i cant remember which one it was

I have a question. It's about Rashomama.

Just after Grissom tells Nick, Sara and Greg to write down everything, every detail, to give their account of the event because IAB is coming to take their statements, he meets Catherine outisde the breakroom, and she says ... something :lol: I didn't get everything :rolleyes:

"So aside from the accident Mrs Lincoln (?? :lol:), how was the _ _ _ _?"

Not sure about the "Mrs Lincoln" part :lol: :lol:

I think it was, "How was the play?" Referring to the the theatre, when Lincoln was assassinated while he and his wife watched a performance.

Ohhhh yeah! :rolleyes:
Now that you mention it, it was "How was the show?" -just re-checked, and that makes sense
silly-bangonhead2.gif

Thanks a lot ;)

This isn't a specific episode question...but i was wondering how many episodes are there that were 'to be continued' in CSI:LV??
i know there are a few...i just can't think of any names...

IlovemySNICKERS said:
This isn't a specific episode question...but i was wondering how many episodes are there that were 'to be continued' in CSI:LV??
i know there are a few...i just can't think of any names...
I can think of three. 'Assume Nothing' which was continued with 'All For Our Country', 'A Bullet Runs Through it' and 'Grave Danger' which both had a 'Part 2'. I think there has only been three of them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back