**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^
Wasn't there an article somewhere that stated she was returning,I thought I read that. It was probably scrapped like Vegalights stated or something didn't workout.

Or our suspicions are correct (they DO read this forum!) and the writers saw enough negative reaction on here to go "Okay, nevermind..." (I wouldn't have minded, though)

I can just see them now, reading and magnetizing to everything we say about the spoilers.

Oh, well. Anyway, I'm intrigued to see what kind of elaborate charade this person will have. For some reason, I'm instantly reminded of "Divorce Party" when Roger/Trent was leading a double life with two families.

So maybe Julia won't be returning after all? That's the best news I've heard in a long time!!! :D I can't stand Julia; all she does is cause my H pain. I was wondering anyway how they were going to fit in her return and Renee's introduction back-to-back. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we've seen the last of the B*tch Queen!!

I think Julia will be around their just not announcing it too much..maybe they think she's not such a draw anymore given fan reaction online? I think maybe it's just a 'bit' part like hey I"m outta the psych ward so you don't have to worry so much H so go date the secret svc agent lady...who knows-just one more mystery to let us stew over until May 8 and beyond..

From what I remember, that photo was a picture that Elizabeth Berkeley took while she was in her trailer at the CSI Miami studio filming and she stated that she was there filming a scene. So, they either scrapped it, forgot to put her on the list or it got moved to 9.22. Guess we will have to wait and see to find out.

From what I remember, that photo was a picture that Elizabeth Berkeley took while she was in her trailer at the CSI Miami studio filming and she stated that she was there filming a scene. So, they either scrapped it, forgot to put her on the list or it got moved to 9.22. Guess we will have to wait and see to find out.
You're right about that photo jean. The finale is sounding explosive,maybe that is where we will see her.

How do we know there is already a Season 10?

O'Brian just stated in an interview that Renee would be in the Season 10 Premiere and that they were excited about her recurring to be a love interest for H because Natasha and David have great chemistry.

The TV Guide Interview was posted back on page 50 - post #738 by Linda&Horatio.

Oh God what did I do?! :eek: :guffaw:just kidding, Jean. I quoted Vegaslights about the new cast member Renee Locklear. I do hope she works out ok though. As for that cliffhanger I am so anxious for the finale. I wonder who will be dodging death along with Frank. Guess I'l just have to wait and see. Season 9 finale...... Wooo hoooo should be good. :lol: :thumbsup:

I've always thought that. CBS seems to be especially stingy when it comesto sharing information about CSI Miami versus their other shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back